This PC RTS pits two evil masterminds in a battle to extinguish all living humans in Finkleville
QUEBEC CITY – Dec. 5, 2013 – After a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Frima Studio is releasing the undead horde to human keyboards on Monday, December 9th with the launch of Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge. Players will feast upon the remaining respirating residents of Finkleville as the mad would-be World Emperor, Orville Tycoon. The challenge will be Tycoon’s former mentor, Professor Brainhov, to assume total Finkleville zombie domination in this lighthearted, zombies versus zombies real-time strategy game coming soon for PC on Steam.
Zombie Tycoon 2 features:
- High definition visuals: 3D art and design built using the Unreal Engine
- Play as two different Zombie factions, and squads: Choose from classic, slow-moving zombies or frantic, highly infected zombies with a variety of six unique zombie units such as the Scavenger Zombies from the Municipal Dump or the Engineer Zombies from the Hardware Store.
- Unique Monster Units: Command four special monster units like Badgerker (he really doesn’t care) and Skidmark, the biomechanical monstrosity who will steamroll its way through any crowd.
- Complete the tale of Orville Tycoon: Zombie Tycoon 2 features a compelling, challenging campaign with eight fun chapters.
- Frenetic multiplayer action: The objective is to crush your opponent’s mad scientist’s mobile HQ by capturing buildings, transforming zombies, level up monster units and gain control over the map.
Zombie Tycoon 2 will be available Monday, December 9th on Steam for $9.99.
Like Zombie Tycoon 2 on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ZombietycoonPage
Follow Zombie Tycoon 2 on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ZombieTycoon
Download the Press Kit
About Frima Studio
Frima is Canada’s largest independently owned game developer. Since 2003, the company has been developing world-class media including virtual worlds, social and web based games, console titles and mobile apps. Their services also include the animation and special effects expertise of Frima FX as well as the concept art development of Volta. In addition to working with world-renowned clients such as Electronic Arts, Activision, Warner Brothers and Ubisoft, Frima develops successful, original IP titles such as Nun Attack, Zombie Tycoon, A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks! and Lights, Camera, Party!. With over 350 artists and programmers in-house, Frima produces high-caliber products that are as remarkably outstanding artistically as they are technically.
TriplePoint PR for Frima Studio