TOKYO—December 10, 2020—DeNA Co., Ltd., in partnership with The Pokémon Company, has announced various holiday-themed content updates for Pokémon Masters EX. Players will be able to add holiday-inspired versions of Erika & Comfey and Skyla & Togekiss to their teams via the sync pair spotlight scout, available now until December 31 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
The Fairy-type sync pair of Erika & Comfey can deploy moves like Lei Up!, which restores all of your allies’ HP. The Flying-type sync pair of Skyla & Togekiss can unleash moves like Tri-Attack, which has a high probability of leaving the opponent Paralyzed, Burned, or Frozen. Both sync pairs can reach a 6★ EX Potential rating, which increases the strength of their sync moves and provides them with an additional festive outfit to wear.
An in-game story event titled “Deck the Halls” is available now until December 31 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story. This event features Erika and Skyla in their festive attire as they work together to decorate a large tree and bring joy to the island of Pasio.
The Pokémon Center has also been re-decorated for the holiday season and is accompanied with new background music. To commemorate the holidays, players who login daily from now until December 31 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time can earn up to 1,000 Gems.
In addition to these holiday-themed content updates, DeNA also announced that the following content updates are now available:
- Legendary Arena – Regirock: In this event, players battle against the extremely powerful Legendary Pokémon Regirock, using only a limited number of sync pairs. This event is available now until December 20 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time for players who have completed Chapter 2 of the Main Story.
- Legendary Event –“The Beast That Devours The Sky”: Players that complete this event will be able to form a sync pair with the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo. “The Beast That Devours The Sun” is available now until January 3 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story.
- Dawn & Turtwig, Brendan & Treecko Return to Pasio: The Bug-type sync pair of Dawn & Turtwig and Poison-type sync pair of Brendan & Treecko are available to add to players’ teams via the sync pair spotlight scout, available now until December 20 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
Players can check the in-game menus for more information. Note that in-game event dates are subject to change without notice.
Pokémon Masters EX is a real-time battling and strategy game for compatible Android and Apple devices that is free-to-start with in-app purchases. It can be downloaded at the links below:
- Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12026418
- App Store (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/app/id1442061397
The game is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese. Fans can learn more about Pokémon Masters EX at https://Pokémonmasters-game.com/en-US.
Stay tuned to the official social media channels on Twitter (https://twitter.com/PokémonMasters), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PokémonMastersGame), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/Pokémonmastersgame), as well as the official YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/PokémonMastersGame), for news about the game.
All assets can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yGTIGQ8JLb2kk3nLJJzrCQkaVbmSFki9?usp=sharing
DeNA (pronounced “D-N-A”) develops and operates a broad range of mobile and online services including games, live streaming, entertainment, healthcare, and other diversified offerings. Founded in 1999, DeNA is headquartered in Tokyo with over 2,000 employees. DeNA’s aim is to delight and impact the world through the use of the internet and AI. DeNA Co., Ltd. is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (2432). For more information, visit: dena.com/intl/.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing and marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world. For more information, visit www.Pokémon.com.
Media Contacts for Information Inquiries