Tilt-Based iOS Action-Puzzler Coming to the App Store on March 15
SECRET LAB, UNDISCLOSED LOCATION – February 21, 2012 – Sam’s life has never been easy. Overlooked by his family, never the top of his class, a victim of lost love… and now he’s been kidnapped by a scientist and tossed into a bottomless pit to search for crystals which hold a secret power. Fortunately for Sam, help is on the way, as indie developer Moon Active today announced their first title, Bitter Sam, will be available for iPhone and iPod Touch on March 15!
To get a glimpse at Sam’s bittersweet life (and some Bitter Sam gameplay) check out the new trailer here.
Bitter Sam’s Features Include:
- Physics-based tilt controls
- 100 challenging levels (with more to come) filled with deadly spikes, rotating blades, and other perilous obstacles
- Five different worlds to master
- Unique power-ups to help Sam survive his journey, from exploding inflatable pigs to invincible ropes
- Game center connectivity with global leaderboards – compete with your friends for perfect scores!
For more information about the game, visit the official site at www.bittersam.com and Sam’s Facebook page.
About Moon Active
Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, Moon Active is an independent game development company focused on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad games, and Bitter Sam is their first title.
Ryan Morgan, TriplePoint for Moon Active