SECRET LAB, UNDISCLOSED LOCATION – March 15, 2012 – Independent mobile game developer Moon Active today announced that its first title, Bitter Sam, is now available on the App Store. To help Sam swing past the deadly obstacles that stand between him and the crystals which will secure his freedom, grab a copy of Bitter Sam today for $0.99 at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitter-sam/id470556951?mt=8.
To see Sam in action, take a look at the latest Bitter Sam trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wFFZAGPyqc.
For more information about the game, visit the official site at http://www.bittersam.com/ and Sam’s Facebook page at http://facebook.com/BitterSamApp.
Bitter Sam Features Include:
- Physics-based tilt controls
- 100 challenging levels (with more to come) filled with deadly spikes, rotating blades, and other perilous obstacles
- 5 different worlds to master
- Unique power-ups to help Sam survive his journey, from exploding inflatable pigs to invincible ropes
- Game center connectivity with global leaderboards – compete with your friends for perfect scores!
Bitter Sam press page
Screenshots and Icons (.RAR, 2.7 MB)
Bitter Sam gameplay trailer on YouTube
Bitter Sam gameplay trailer download (MP4 format, 68.7 MB)
About Moon Active
Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, Moon Active is an independent game development company focused on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad games, andBitter Sam is their first title.
Official website | Facebook | @BitterSam
Ryan Morgan, TriplePoint for Moon Active