Brand New IP with addicting puzzle gameplay coming soon to iOS devices
NEW YORK- July 16, 2012 –Armor Games and developer Gamaga today announced a brand new puzzle game, Follow the Rabbit, coming to iOS devices this Thursday July 19th for a mere $0.99. The game boasts colorful Retina Display graphics and simple swipe controls that make it easy to slide and hop your way through the 125 levels. Follow the Rabbit is a game suitable for all ages, but don’t be fooled by the cartoony look; the puzzles become increasingly complex, with each new room introducing unique obstacles and gameplay mechanics. Puzzle fans can enjoy hours of brain-bending adventure when the game is released this Thursday. In the mean time, check out the trailer: Follow-the-Rabbit-game.com
Follow the Rabbit features:
- Massive Adventure – 125 levels across 5 unique rooms; collect coins to unlock them all
- Simple touch controls – Just swipe across to move and swipe up to jump, so easy to learn!
- Use your noggin! – Multiple solutions to each level, with puzzles requiring both quick reflexes and careful planning
- Tools of the Trade – Balloons lift you up, clouds float you across, and stones can give you a boost or knock out an enemy!
- Clever Level Designs – Toggle platforms, fly across gaps and even reverse gravity!
Puzzle fans and causal players looking for a fun, addictive new fix can download Follow the Rabbit for a mere $0.99 this Thursday, July 19th.
Visit the game’s official website for trailer and more info: http://www.follow-the-rabbit-game.com/
About Armor Games
Armor Games is the leading developer of casual Flash and iPhone games. Based in Irvine, California, the company was founded in 2005 by Daniel McNeely, and has developed and released such hit games as Crush the Castle, Kingdom Rush, Sonny, IndestructoTank!, Shift, and Upgrade Complete!
For more details, visit www.armorgames.com
Founded in 2009, Gamaga is an indie game development studio founded by Rodrigo Contreras, devoted to creating top quality Flash and mobile games. They have developed such games as Bunny Flags, Battle Stance and Zombus.
Learn more at their website, www.gamaga.com
Rahat Rashid, TriplePoint for Armor Games