Crazy Color Changing Chaos Auto-runs onto Mobile Devices, Launch Trailer Released
VANCOUVER, CANADA – Oct. 11, 2012 – Polara, the new color switching side-runner from Canada-based mobile game developer Hope This Works Games, is now available for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Android devices. The color-focused auto-runner can be purchased at $0.99 for a limited time.
You’ll need lightning reflexes and a quick mind to survive Polara’s 50 challenging levels, and six different endless modes after completion, as you follow an immersive plot line to avenge the death of your father. Activate boostpads, jump through lasers, and dodge bullets by changing your color at the right time, but be careful: sometimes the most obvious color is not the right one, and the color you leave the ground with might get you killed by the time you land.
Check out the launch trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBfdOOKHXPo
- 50 levels, Hours of Fun—replay modes and unlockable rewards, including six different endless modes, keep players coming back for more
- Easy-to-Learn, hard-to-master gameplay—The unique color switching dynamic is applied in more ways than you would first think possible
- Unexpected Obstacles at every turn—Color-activated Launch Pads, Gravity Waves, Speed Platforms and more will keep you on your toes
- Dystopian future setting—Run through five high detail environments and watch full color hand-painted cut scenes as you traverse the world of the future
- Online Leaderboard—Put your money where your mouth is and compete with your friends for the top scores with Apple’s Game Center.
Link to Press Kit
About Hope This Works Games
Hope This Works Games is a three-man Vancouver, Canada-based mobile game development company founded in 2011 by a team of former AAA console game designers. Their first game, Kunundrum, was released in October of 2011, and they continue to make games with the same passion and excitement that they had making titles for Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, and PS3. You can read more about Hope This Works Games at http://htwgames.com/.
Facebook | @Twitter
Tristan Kruth, TriplePoint