All-new Adventures of Ouie the Fire-fighting Titan Available Now
MALMO, SWEDEN – July 11, 2013 – Mediocre, the independent mobile games studio behind hits Sprinkle and Granny Smith, has today announced the launch of Sprinkle Islands, now available on iOS and Android devices. The sequel to 2011’s hit puzzler, Sprinkle, Sprinkle Islands brings the same great water physics and fire-fighting fun to mobile gamers everywhere.
Download Sprinkle Islands today for $1.99 on the iTunes App Store and Google Play Market:
- iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sprinkle-islands/id603529731?ls=1&mt=8
- Google Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mediocre.sprinkle2
In Sprinkle Islands, players will find longer, more complex puzzles to solve with Ouie and his fire truck. Players will use some of the best water physics available on mobile devices to navigate obstacles, buttons, elevators and more to put out fires and save the innocent inhabitants of Titan.
Key features of Sprinkle Islands include:
- Four distinct island environments with a total of 48 levels for hours of challenging entertainment.
- A fire truck on the move for longer, more dynamic puzzles and complex obstructions.
- Dramatic aquatic boss battles at the end of each island are a Sprinkle first!
- The return of amazing water physics! The original Sprinkle set a new standard for water in mobile games. Sprinkle Islands improves on that with endless oceans, pools and floating objects.
- Refined, simplified touch mechanics to give players better control of the water cannon’s stream.
Be sure to download Sprinkle Islands on iOS and Android today for $1.99!
For more information and to be kept up to date on Sprinkle Islands, please:
- Visit the official game website: www.sprinklegame.com
- Check out the trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPUbIBSNGHs
- Follow the game on Twitter: www.twitter.com/sprinklegame
- Like the game on Facebook: www.facebook.com/sprinklegame
A press kit with assets can be downloaded here.
Mediocre is an independent games studio based in Sweden that focuses on creating non-violent mobile games for broad audiences. Founded in 2011 by Dennis Gustafsson and Henrik Johansson, Mediocre is a proven mobile game developer with several hits under its belt. The studio’s first title, Sprinkle, combined fluid simulation with brain-tingling puzzles and has been downloaded more than 12 million times. Mediocre’s second title, Granny Smith, has been downloaded more than 4 million times.
Official Website | Facebook | @MediocreGames
Andrew Karl, TriplePoint
415 955 8500