Fan-favorite strategy game gets an enhanced mobile remake
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Oct. 30, 2013 – Gamenauts and Kurechii Studio today revealed their upcoming iOS port of the hit Flash game, King’s League: Odyssey, Kongregate’s top three strategy game and winner of April 2013 Game of the Month award. With mobile-exclusive features such as new dungeons, all-new characters, enemies and quests in revamped HD graphics, the highly anticipated iOS port will be available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on November 14, 2013 for $1.99.
Go medieval in the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yemN1fUL7o
In King’s League: Odyssey, players train recruits of unique classes, including Lancers, Berserkers, and Hunters, as they earn the honor of the kingdom by competing in leagues of increasing difficulty. Players must also conquer towns and cities in order to gather the necessary resources to upgrade training facilities, level up soldiers to new classes, and unlock new recruitment areas. Players can embark on numerous side quests, explore treacherous dungeons, and participate in the grueling Battlethon – but only the strongest and cleverest will prevail!
King’s League: Odyssey features:
- Choose your own adventure: master four leagues and pledge allegiance to one of four factions, each with its own line of quests.
- Conquer the kingdom: lay siege on towns and cities to uncover precious resources.
- Create a diverse team: recruit and collect from over 40 unique character classes such as the Templar, Enchantress, Assassin, and Sniper.
- Slay the side quests: crawl through seven different dungeons and take part in special events for extra gold and gems.
- Choose battles wisely: all skill levels are welcome with three game difficulty modes to choose from.
- Only the strongest succeed: rise in the royal ranks as well as the Game Center leaderboards and earn more than 60 achievements before taking on the new, mobile-exclusive final boss.
To learn more about King’s League: Odyssey, please visit:
- Official website: www.thekingsleague.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thekingsleague
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/gamenauts
Gamenauts is a leading game publisher and developer of Mobile, PC and Social Networks games, founded in the San Francisco Bay Area with a mission to explore the frontiers of interactive fun. They struck gold with hit games like Ninja Fishing on mobile and the Cate West and Burger Rush series in the PC casual gaming space. Gamenauts invites players to join them on their voyage through the galaxies of games on multiple platforms.
About Kurechii Studio
Kurechii Studio is a Malaysia-based independent game studio fueled by a healthy mix of creative minds. Team members aim to create a diverse variety of games, highly valuing the entertainment quality of their creations.
Erin Fan, TriplePoint