Massive Sequel to the #1 Top Paid Strategy Game Delivers Empire Management and 4X Strategy Across 100 Hours of Gameplay
SINGAPORE – Feb. 27, 2014 – Touch Dimensions, a multi-award winning developer of video games, today launched Autumn Dynasty: Warlords on iOS devices for $6.99. The sequel to Autumn Dynasty delivers a premium real-time strategy experience on par with classic PC games. Players must explore, expand, exterminate, and exploit to become the fabled First Emperor. Optimized for tablets, the action takes place on a beautiful painting that comes to life with every stroke of the brush!
Revered, feared and enigmatic, the First Emperor’s legacy is undisputed. He rose to fame as a nondescript warlord who unified his country and brought prosperity to his people. His accomplishments are legendary; but could you have ruled in his place and rivaled his victories?
Excelling on tablets, Autumn Dynasty: Warlords lets you manage every aspect of your feudal empire: build cities, raise armies, recruit generals, and undertake dangerous quests, all while fighting battles in real time. Engage in sabotage, conduct espionage and seek diplomatic allies to conquer your foes and expand your lands. Autumn Dynasty: Warlords marries empire management and real-time strategy for a game both mid-core and hardcore players can sink their katanas into.
Autumn Dynasty: Warlords features:
- 4X RTS gameplay: Explore, expand, exterminate and exploit
- Riveting missions: Conquer them all with 100 hours of gameplay
- Non-linear campaign: Small decisions can cause your empire to flourish… or falter
- Strategic flexibility: Employ different types of troops, issue decrees and select the best officer to lead them to victory
- Pick your battles: Defeat enemy provinces across various routes while deploying your own personalized methods of attack
- Unique touch controls: Take full command of your armies with ease; watch them come to life with stylish on-screen brush strokes
- In-game interactions: Dispatch your officers for diplomacy or espionage and use them to perform tasks that affect the entire world
- Historic Asian paintings comprise the map, with different terrains for every location
- Retina display optimized
- iCloud compatible with Game Center achievements
About Touch Dimensions
Touch, think, play! Founded in September 2009, Touch Dimensions aims to create new possibilities in gaming by focusing on innovative ways to provide interactive experiences that will enhance people’s lives and gaming experiences. Worlds to explore, puzzles to solve – these are but a few of the elements that make a great game. We strive to let players experience these in games by integrating natural user interfaces into the game and then bringing it to multiple platforms.
With a passionate and award-winning design and development team, Touch Dimensions makes games that run on a variety of platforms and devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, PC, Surface and an array of smart-phones.
Rahat Rashid, TriplePoint for Touch Dimensions