Launching October 30 exclusively on iOS, new game introduces wheel-spinning mechanic, paper-art style, and a whimsical storyline
NEW YORK CITY — October 22, 2014 — Arkadium, a game industry veteran and one of the most successful developers to come out of New York City, today revealed details and a video trailer for their premium puzzle game Twisty Hollow, launching exclusively on the Apple App Store on October 30, 2014, for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Introducing a never-before-seen game mechanic, Twisty Hollow has players spinning multiple layers of a wheel in order to synchronize the right workers with the correct tools and resources to solve unique puzzles and fulfill eccentric requests. With genre-defining gameplay, a striking paper-art style, and a whimsical, smartly crafted storyline, Twisty Hollow becomes increasingly intriguing as you complete each level. It will be available to download for $3.99.
Take a closer look at the game in the new HD trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z70GxraPol4
In Twisty Hollow, a self-appointed mayor is spinning the town out of order with nonsensical rulings. His cryptic instructions vary from the culinary (bacon is frowned upon), to the absurd (fashion tips for ghosts). Support the citizens of Twisty Hollow by fulfilling their increasingly eccentric needs, from burgers, to hand knit sweaters, to diamonds. Work quickly through each puzzle to restore order and find out what twisty conclusion the mayor and its citizens face.
Twisty Hollow Key Features:
- Explore an imaginative story enriched by original and polished visuals in paper-art stylings
- Be challenged by a cast of unbelievable characters, from insolent Robomoles to a menacing bear with a delicate manicure
- Travel across 50 unique levels, each with a different surprise and increasingly difficult challenges
- Solve the demands of a crowd of quirky customers, from ghosts to beavers
- Let Twisty Hollow take you on a journey you won’t forget – even if (and when) pigs fly
To learn more about Arkadium and its games:
- Visit: www.arkadium.com
- Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twistyhollow
- Follow on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/twistyhollow
- Watch on YouTube: www.youtube.com/arkadiumgames
Arkadium, creators of the largest library of casual games in the world, has been a prominent game development studio for over 13 years. The company’s games, including Taptiles®, Bubble Boo, Mahjongg Dimensions, and many more, are designed to delight users of all ages. Over ten million consumers worldwide enjoy Arkadium’s games every month on the web, mobile devices, Facebook and Windows 8. Arkadium has also pioneered hundreds of game launches through its partnership network of brand and publisher sites which include USA Today, CNN, AARP, Comcast, Discovery, and numerous others. Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit www.arkadium.com or follow us on Twitter @Arkadium.
TriplePoint PR for Arkadium
+1 (212) 730-9744