Brand new prequel in the chart-topping tower defense franchise brings more towers, heroes and enemies
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay – November 20, 2014 – Ironhide Game Studio, the brilliant minds behind the award-winning tower defense franchise Kingdom Rush, announced today the launch of its highly anticipated prequel Kingdom Rush: Origins, available now on the Apple App Store for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and Google Play for Android. Return to Kingdom Rush’s charming world of sorcerers, elves, and dragons in a new adventure filled with spiffy new towers, heroes, levels, enemies and that signature tower defense gameplay the franchise’s millions of fans will recognize.
Rally your troops and ready yourself for battle with the game’s official trailer.
Dive into the fray and download the game:
- iPhone for $2.99: itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingdom-rush-origins/id904737816
- iPad HD for $4.99: itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingdom-rush-origins-hd/id904737541
- Android for $2.99: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ironhidegames.android.kingdomrushorigins
Kingdom Rush: Origins proves Ironhide’s mastery in the world of tower defense games. The prequel once again puts players in command an army of beautifully-drawn characters to smash, slash, burn, crush, and otherwise violently maim every last on-screen enemy. So cute. Such destruction. Wow.
Kingdom Rush: Origins is an explosion of new features, including:
- Mo’ Levels Mo’ Problems: Hours of gameplay, over 70 unique achievements, three difficulty modes for newbies and veterans alike.
- A Legion of New Heroes: Control one of nine unique heroes including Prince Denas the Knight, Arivan the Battlemage, or the wizard Vez’nan, before he becomes obsessed with evil.
- The Dark Elf Army: Engage over 30 new enemy types and battle wave after wave of gnoll, baldersnatch, evil spider, and dark elf warrior.
- Eight New Crazy Awesome Towers: Unleash the epic fury of the elven army with mages, archers, stone druids, and the hardy infantry.
To learn more about Ironhide Game Studio and Kingdom Rush:
– Company website: www.ironhidegamestudio.com
– Kingdom Rush website: www.kingdomrush.com
– Kingdom Rush on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kingdomrush
– Ironhide Game Studio on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ironhidegames
– Kingdom Rush on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/IronhideGames
About Ironhide Game Studio
Ironhide Games is a startup developer of casual indie games founded in January 2010, by Alvaro Azofra, Pablo Realini & Gonzalo Sande. Their goal is to produce high quality, well-designed, highly entertaining casual games and have fun doing so. Ironhide has released four titles so far, including Clash of the Olympians, Soccer Challenge: World Cup, Kingdom Rush, and Kingdom Rush: Frontiers.
Learn more at www.ironhidegames.com
Official Website | Facebook | @ironhidegames
Lucas Cartwright, TriplePoint PR for Ironhide Game Studio