Critically-Acclaimed Master Quest Adds New Fall Tour Dates for 2015
REDMOND, Wash. – May 26, 2015 – “The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses” concert series has announced new U.S. tour dates for the 2015 worldwide tour of “Master Quest.”
Featuring music and visuals from the recently remastered The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D and the addition of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, the concert series will maintain the beloved experience fans have come to expect while remaining the ultimate Zelda experience currently available to fans. “Master Quest” has already embarked on its world tour with much acclaim in the U.S. and in Japan, and is set to make its next stops across Canada and Europe. Based on one of the most popular and beloved video game series of all time, the tour features live orchestral performances of theme music from Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda franchise. The newly announced dates include performances in Charlottesville, District of Columbia, Columbus, Dallas, and Portland.
Upcoming concerts include:
- Vancouver, Queen Elizabeth Theater; May 22
- Calgary, Southern Jubliee; May 23
- Montreal, Place des Arts; May 30
- Las Vegas, The Venetian; June 10
- Los Angeles, Walt Disney Concert Hall; June 14
- Austin, The Long Center PAC; June 20 at 2pm and 8pm
- San Diego, Copley Symphony Hall; July 11
- Orlando, Dr. Phillips Center; July 18
- Charlottesville, John Paul Jones Arena; August 28
- San Francisco, Davies Symphony Hall; August 29
- Durham, Durham Performing Arts Center; September 10
- St. Louis, Powell Hall; September 11, 12, 13
- District of Columbia, Strathmore; September 16
- Philadelphia, Mann Center; September 18
- Providence, Providence Performing Arts Center; September 25
- Chicago, Auditorium Theatre; October 1
- Indianapolis, Old National Center; October 2
- Milwaukee, Milwaukee Theater, October 3
- New York, Barclays Center; October 13
- Salt Lake City, Abravanel Hall; October 15
- Columbus, Ohio Theater; October 18
- Houston, Jones Hall; October 22
- Dallas, Music Hall at Fair Park; October 24
- Portland, Keller Auditorium; October 25
- Hamburg, O2 World; November 8
- Amsterdam, Heineken Music Hall; November 11
- Brussels, Palais 12; November 12
- Madrid, Palacio Vista Alegre; November 13
- Barcelona, Auditori Forum; November 14
- Rome, Auditorium Conciliazione; November 15
- Zurich, Hallenstadion; November 21
- Dublin, Convention Centre; November 22
- San Jose, San Jose Civic Center; December 5
Audiences can expect to experience awesome new inclusions from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Newly arranged scores and a selection of gameplay imagery have been added to this year’s “Master Quest,” in addition to the show’s now-classic repertoire from seasons past.
The name Symphony of the Goddesses refers not only to the concert program but also to the four-movement symphony, recounting the classic storylines from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. The performance will also highlight orchestral renditions of music from The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Concerts will be performed by full orchestra and choir in world class venues throughout the world.
Guests will enjoy their favorite moments from the series, carefully and beautifully timed with a gorgeous orchestral score approved by Nintendo sound director and Zelda franchise composer Koji Kondo. The concert is a festive experience for all walks of fans, many of which attend cosplaying as their favorite characters.
Fans can view a complete tour schedule with ticketing information, and also sign up for a regularly updated digital newsletter, at http://zelda-symphony.com.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Wii™ home console, Nintendo 3DS™ and Nintendo DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 3.7 billion video games and more than 600 million hardware units globally, including the current-generation Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi™ and Nintendo DSi XL™, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™ and Nintendo GameCube™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names such as Mario™, Donkey Kong™, Metroid™, Zelda™ and Pokémon™. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Western Hemisphere. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
About Jason Michael Paul Productions, Inc
A pioneer and leader in the live symphonic concert industry, Jason Michael Paul Productions, Inc. has been responsible for producing world-renowned concerts including events for The Three Tenors, Luciano Pavarotti, Dear Friends ~ Music from FINAL FANTASY, More Friends ~ Music from FINAL FANTASY, PLAY! A Video Game Symphony, rePLAY: Symphony of Heroes, The Legend of Zelda- 25th Anniversary Concerts, The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses.
Jason Michael Paul Productions, Inc
TriplePoint PR for Jason Michael Paul Productions, Inc