NetEase’s latest western mobile game release is an episodic warring strategy MMO made up of shifting alliances and far reaching kingdoms
BRISBANE, Calif. – Jan. 12, 2017 – NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) has today announced the launch of Immortal Conquest, a free to download, terrain-based strategy game, on iOS and Android devices in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Featuring an interactive and massive world map made up of two-million pieces of land, over 300 powerful heroes, and real-time multiplayer gameplay, Immortal Conquest challenges players to work together towards ultimate victory in a dynamic and ever-changing universe.
Strategize, form alliances, and plot your own path to victory by downloading Immortal Conquest at:
- App store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/immortal-conquest-mmo-strategy/id1164425232?ls=1&mt=8
- Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netease.immortalconquest
View the latest Immortal Conquest launch trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id5s4fGysEA&feature=youtu.be.
Immortal Conquest brings a unique warring experience — no one battle or conflict is the same — as players battle and race towards total world map domination! Players begin their crusade for territory by harvesting and collecting resources and leveling and upgrading facilities to grow their military power. However, they cannot claim ultimate victory alone and will have to quickly learn which alliances are trustworthy and which are adversaries! In their conquest, players will team up to deploy the various heroes (called Gairo) of their choice and utilize their strengths to outsmart the competition in real-time. Once an alliance claims victory, the map refreshes and the pursuit for all players begin anew.
Check out Immortal Conquest for the following key features:
- Real-Time Interaction on a Huge Map – Race to occupy land, acquire valuable resources, and defend ever-expanding territory.
- Select Powerful Heroes to Lead the Military – Earn a variety of immortal hero cards, each with distinct characteristics and skills, and use them in different combinations to achieve unique objectives and occupy land. These heroes, also called Gairo, are blessed by the gods and are stronger than ordinary men. Gairo harness their powers from followers — meaning the bigger the army the stronger their skills!
- Create Alliances for Ultimate Victory – Strategize, form alliances, gather resources, fight enemies, and plot your path to victory!
“Immortal Conquest offers deep raiding strategy to the classic MMO genre and infuses it with a dynamism made possible by the fact that there is ‘no one path to victory’ in the game,” said Riten Huang, General Manager of NetEase North America. “We are excited to see how the competition stacks up and how the map changes as players in the West leverage alliances and defeat enemies in their conquest.”
Interested media can download a press kit with Immortal Conquest images and logos at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByQjEsYOTO-YOXJIaGlRcGxrbzg.
For more information about Immortal Conquest, please visit NetEase Games official website: www.netease-na.com, or follow the conquest on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImmortalConquestGame, or Twitter: www.twitter.com/ICgame_official.
NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) is a leading internet technology company in China. Dedicated to providing online services centered around content, community, communication and commerce, NetEase develops and operates some of China’s most popular PC-client and mobile games, advertising services, e-mail services and e-commerce platforms. In partnership with Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers, NetEase also operates some of the most popular international online games in China. For more information, please visit: http://ir.netease.com/.
TriplePoint PR, for NetEase Games
Christine Yeo, PR & Communications Manager, NetEase, Inc.