Frightful Festivities bring a Halloween Carnival, Manor Costume Party and more to the asymmetrical multiplayer game
GUANGZHOU, China – Oct. 25, 2018 – NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) has today announced the launch of the Happy Halloween Event in its asymmetrical mobile game, Identity V, from October 25 through November 14. Starting today, players can enjoy a specially decorated map, several spine-chillingly stylish costumes and an onslaught of exciting Halloween activities.Happy Halloween Event Details
- Pray for Survival: Explore the new Red Church map in Match Mode and Custom Mode which features spooky Halloween decorations, a cauldron’s worth of amazing rewards to win as well as limited-edition Halloween costumes and gifts to collect.
- Trick or Trick: Participate in daily matches during the Happy Halloween event to get happy coins. Spend 5 happy coins to take part in the “No Treat, All Tricks!” Activity. In this activity, you knock on doors to earn random rewards such as clues, fragments, or hallow tokens. Knock on 14 doors and win a special Halloween costume.
- Time to Play Dress Up: Deck out your avatar with the new Halloween costumes specially designed for each character. Feast your eyes on the frightful looks including a Cheeky Devil for the Mechanic, a Scarecrow for the Thief, a Black Nose Reindeer for the Forward, a Masked Gentleman for the Magician and an Aladdin costume for Hell Ember.
- New Quests Every Day: As each day passes during the Happy Halloween event, new event quests will become available. Complete the quests according to the descriptions and get amazing rewards, such as clues, fragments, hallow tokens and limited edition Halloween portraits. Quests must be completed before the event ends.
- 7-Day Login: Login daily during the Happy Halloween event and light the pumpkin lanterns to claim amazing rewards. Login for 7 days straight to claim a Halloween-limited pet!
- Halloween Exchange: Collect hallow tokens and exchange them for Halloween costumes, Halloween music, as well as other spooky rewards in the Halloween Shop.
Images and assets accompanying the Halloween Carnival event, can be found here. For more information about Identity V and future updates, please visit Facebook: www.facebook.com/IdentityV or the official Identity V website: https://idv.163.com/.
About Identity V
Developed in partnership with Behaviour Digital, Identity V is a 4 vs 1 asymmetrical multiplayer game for mobile devices that pits a hunter against a four-person team of survivors.
- First ever AAA asymmetrical multiplayer mobile game.
- Experience tense horror-themed action and heart pounding multiplayer match ups.
- Intuitive controls that put player and gameplay first.
- Be the hunter or survivor in a 4 vs 1 mash up inspired by Dead by Daylight.
- As a survivor, find and decode the cipher machines to escape the clutches of the terrifying hunter.
- As the Hunter, use your arsenal of special abilities to trap and destroy the survivors. Ensure they never escape the manor!
- Multiple costumes and characters are unlockable in a free to play model that rewards players for playing.
NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) is a leading internet technology company in China. Dedicated to providing online services centered around content, community, communication and commerce,NetEase develops and operates some of China’s most popular PC-client and mobile games, advertising services, e-mail services and e-commerce platforms. In partnership with Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers, NetEase also operates some of the most popular international online games in China. For more information, please visit: http://ir.netease.com/. For more information about NetEase Games, please visit www.netease-na.com.