Starting at just $3.99/month, Sinemia’s newest offerings make it more affordable than ever to see movies on the weekdays, boosting low-attendance days for theaters
LOS ANGELES – Nov. 6, 2018 – Sinemia, the leading global movie ticket subscription service, today announced new weekday movie subscription plans available in the U.S., the U.K., Canada, and Australia. The new plans, available at nearly 20% off Sinemia’s standard price plans, help consumers save money at the movies and can help increase attendance and revenue for theaters on traditionally low-traffic days.
Plans cover movie tickets for Monday through Thursday at any theater location where tickets may be purchased in advance. Sinemia offers weekday price options for family plans, along with plans that include 3D, 4D, and IMAX.
Sinemia’s new weekday discount plans include:
- $3.99 per month (instead of $4.99 standard price) – One ticket to any movie per month.
- $8.99 per month (instead of $10.99 standard price) – Three tickets to any movie per month.
- $9.99 per month (instead of $12.99 standard price)- Two tickets to any movie per month including 3D, 4D and IMAX formats.
- $14.99 per month (instead of $17.99 standard price) – Three tickets to any movie per month including 3D, 4D, IMAX formats.
- $23.99 per month (instead of $29.99 standard price) – One ticket to any movie per day (aka unlimited) 2D movie tickets.
Full pricing, including for weekday Family Plans, is available on Sinemia’s website.
“We’re constantly striving to help people see movies more affordably, while doing so in a way that supports the entire movie-going economy,” said Rifat Oguz, CEO and founder of Sinemia. “With our new weekday plans, people can see movies at an even steeper discount, encouraging attendance on days where most movie theaters have many empty seats.”
Sinemia subscribers can reserve tickets and select seats in advance, without needing to be at the theater to book their tickets, and without any blackout dates or surge pricing. Sinemia’s app also includes a variety of features that make for the perfect movie night, including rideshare integration and restaurant deals.
Sinemia covers the cost of movie tickets but does not cover third-party credit card fees or other processing fees, and some fees may apply.
For more information or to sign up for Sinemia today, please visit https://www.sinemia.com. Download the Sinemia mobile app today on the App Store and Google Play Market at:
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sinemia/id891086316?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sinemia.app&hl=en_US
Sinemia image assets are available here.
About Sinemia, Inc.
Sinemia is the only movie ticket subscription service to offer members access to any movie, at any cinema, at any showtime. Designed for the modern moviegoer, Sinemia’s movie ticket subscription plans are affordable and flexible, featuring advanced ticketing and 3D-IMAX options. The Sinemia mobile app is perfect for frequent film-goers, offering deals, personalized recommendations, transportation options, and more. Sinemia is based in Los Angeles. For more information please visit www.sinemia.com.
TriplePoint, for Sinemia