Open-world MMO with VR support gearing up for launch later this year on Viveport, later on Steam and Oculus Home
GUANGZHOU, China – August 27, 2019 – NetEase Games today announced that a Closed Beta Test for Nostos, the post-apocalyptic survival MMO with VR support, will be held from September 5 – 9, 2019, for selected applicants. In this visually-stunning, anime-inspired open-world, players must evade extinction, solve mysteries, and uncover secrets lying dormant amongst the crumbling ruins of civilizations past. Launching later this year, Nostos will first launch on Viveport, and later roll out to Oculus Home for Rift and Quest, as well as on Steam without requiring a VR headset.
To pre-register for the Nostos Closed Beta Test, visit: https://nostos.163.com/register/. Space is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Players may also enter a drawing to participate in the Closed Beta Test by visiting the official Nostos Twitter or Facebook pages and share the pinned posts along with the hashtag #NostosBetaTest. Players who share the post with the hashtag will be chosen at random to participate.
Faced with harsh climates, formidable foes, limited resources, and the ravenous “Coral Sea,” Pioneers must team up with fellow survivors and establish clans to ensure the future of mankind. Collect, craft, build and traverse across a seamless world of long-abandoned cities, arid deserts, windy grasslands, steep mountains, and much more.
Players of the Nostos Closed Beta Test will be able to experience:
- Main Storyline: Testers will be able to play through two main storyline missions that amount to ~2 hours of gameplay.
- Side Storyline: New side missions will appear at random for every tester.
- Open-World Exploration: An expanded map offers testers the opportunity to explore the various terrains Nostos has to offer.
- Enhanced Graphics and Realistic Weather: Players can immersive themselves in the world of Nostos with the addition of clouds, moss, flowers, fireflies, animals, NPCs, and changing weather such as rain, snow, and lightening.
To learn more about Nostos, be sure to follow us online:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nostosgame/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nostosgame
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdVw_H_MO-oax619ja-Rngw
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nostos_vrgame/
- Official website: http://nostos.163.com/en/
About NetEase Games
NetEase Games is the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES), developing and operating some of China’s most popular PC-client and mobile games. As one of the world’s largest incubators of quality online game content, NetEase Games is dedicated to supporting the growth of innovative studios around the globe and growing an international presence along the way. To complement its self-developed games and world class R&D capabilities, NetEase Games also partners with other industry leaders including Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers to operate some of the most popular international online games in China.
Follow NetEase Games on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NetEaseOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetEaseOfficial
- Official Website: https://www.neteasegames.com/
TriplePoint for NetEase Games