I ask of you, are you my Master?
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – December 7, 2020 – Harness your magic and summon Servants with the Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] returning to Puzzle & Dragons from now until December 20. In this returning collaboration, players can traverse three limited-time collaboration dungeons as the Master of the franchise’s beloved characters.
Among those fighting alongside you are central figures like Shirou Emiya and Rin Tohsaka, who have received new buffs and evolution forms. Joining the fated battle are Adopted Daughter of the Matou Family, Sakura Matou; Priest, Kirei Kotomine; and Zouken Matou. To seize the Holy Grail and make your wishes come true, you can also pair up with characters exclusive to the Monster Exchange, such Servant, Assassin.
The Holy Grail War is not your only challenge though; limited-time dungeons stand between you and your fate:
● Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] is a Special Dungeon with five different difficulties and two special floors—The 5th Holy Grail War ★6 and The 5th Holy Grail War ★5—that players can clear to skill up their collaboration characters.
● Fate [HF] Challenge! is a brand new challenge dungeon that rewards players with an additional pull from the Fate/stay night [HF] Memorial Egg Machine and two Saber’s Game Pieces.
If players want to form a larger party, they can try their hand at Multiplayer Fate/stay night [HF]!, a three-player multiplayer dungeon. Players also have the chance to get Berserker’s Game Piece, Lancer’s Game Piece, and Archer’s Game Piece from the dungeon to exchange for select characters and monsters from the Monster Exchange.
All players who log in to Puzzle & Dragons during this collaboration will receive one free pull from the Fate/stay night [HF] Memorial Egg Machine. For those excited to recruit the limited-time Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] collaboration characters, the following specials are available for purchase during the duration of the event:
● 1 Magic Stone + Fate/stay night [HF] Egg Machine: players get another pull from the Fate/stay night [HF] Egg Machine, for $0.99 USD
● 15 Magic Stones + Adopted Daughter of the Matou Family, Sakura Matou Egg Machine Bundle: players get Adopted Daughter of the Matou Family, Sakura Matou and a special Fate [HF] Orbs Skin, for $9.99 USD
● 20 Magic Stones + ★6 Fate/stay night [HF] Egg Machine guarantees a ★6 rarity character, for $19.99 USD
Please find full details of the Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] collaboration below, and the assets for the event linked here.
Egg Machine Characters
- Adopted Daughter of the Matou Family, Sakura Matou (NEW!)
- Priest, Kirei Kotomine (NEW!)
- Shirou Emiya
- Servant, Saber
- Rin Tohsaka
- Gilgamesh (Fate/stay night [HF])
- Zouken Matou (NEW!)
- Illyasviel von Einzbern
- Shinji Matou
- Servant, Archer
- Servant, Lancer
- Servant, Berserker
- Servant, Rider
- Servant, Caster
- Sakura Matou
- Servant, Assassin
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 80 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.
For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, visit www.gunghoonline.com. Fans can also follow the latest Puzzle & Dragons news on Facebook and Twitter.
©TYPE-MOON, ufotable, FSNPC
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Director of Marketing and Business Relations
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA