Aim your Spirit Gun and blast your way to the top in this collaboration until February 27
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – February 14, 2022 – The Spirit Detective is back and ready to protect the Human World from more supernatural threats. Yusuke Urameshi is joined by more friends and foes, including Spirit Beast Puu, as the classic series Yu Yu Hakusho returns to Puzzle & Dragons today through February 27.
Just like how the delinquent Yusuke was offered a second chance, the Yu Yu Hakusho collab event offers another opportunity to join forces with the Spirit World’s denizens. Yusuke Urameshi, Kurama, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, and other spirits are ready to lend their strengths to your squad to face otherworldly dangers.
Summon spiritual friends or demonic enemies with the Yu Yu Hakusho Memorial Egg Machine or the Yu Yu Hakusho Egg Machine. All users who log in during the duration of the event get one free pull from the Yu Yu Hakusho Memorial Egg Machine.
Muster up the same fighting spirit as the Spirit Detective and clear three limited-time dungeons:
● Yu Yu Hakusho gives players a chance to earn items to trade at the Monster Exchange such as Heart of Light, Puu.
● Yu Yu Hakusho Challenge! provides first-time rewards for clearing floors of monsters. Clearing the whole dungeon grants one free pull from the Yu Yu Hakusho Memorial Egg Machine.
● Yu Yu Hakusho – Fixed Team challenges players to use specific allies to win. Clear all of this dungeon’s floors for a free pull from the Yu Yu Hakusho Memorial Egg Machine.
The following special bundles are available for purchase during the event:
● 20 Magic Stones + ★6 Yu Yu Hakusho Egg Machine: Grants 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the ★6 Yu Yu Hakusho Egg Machine for $19.99 USD.
● 15 Magic Stones + Seeker of Power, Younger Toguro Egg Machine: Grants 15 Magic Stones and one pull from the Seeker of Power, Younger Toguro Egg Machine for $14.99 USD. When a player receives Seeker of Power, Younger Toguro for the first time, the Yu Yu Hakusho 2 Orbs Skin will be unlocked. With the Yu Yu Hakusho 2 Orbs Skin, you can decorate all your orbs with Yusuke’s Spirit Beast, Puu.
● 10 Magic Stones + Yu Yu Hakusho Suzuki Egg Machine: Grants 10 Magic Stones and one pull from the Yu Yu Hakusho Suzuki Egg Machine for $9.99 USD. When a player receives Yu Yu Hakusho Suzuki for the first time, the Yu Yu Hakusho Orbs Skin will be unlocked. With the Yu Yu Hakusho Orbs Skin, your orbs will be adorned with the faces of Yusuke Urameshi, Kurama, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, and Genkai.
● 1 Magic Stone + Yu Yu Hakusho Egg Machine: Grants 1 Magic Stone and one pull from the Yu Yu Hakusho Egg Machine for $0.99 USD.
Assets for the Yu Yu Hakusho collab can be found here.
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 90 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
© Yoshihiro Togashi 1990-1994 “Yu Yu Hakusho”/comics originally serialized in the WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP published by Shueisha Inc.
TV animation series “Yu Yu Hakusho” is produced by © Pierrot／Shueisha
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in Redondo Beach, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA