The Jujutsu Sorcerers of Jujutsu High are summoned to the battlefield with collaboration events and prizes!
TOKYO, Japan – March 3, 2022 – Control the flow of your Cursed Energy, as Ninjala will be teaming up with JUJUTSU KAISEN for its upcoming ninth season. Announced today in Ninjala’s latest developer diary, the collaboration will let players show their support for the Jujutsu Sorcerers in-training from Jujutsu High, starting March 10 through April 13.
Check out Dev Diary #22 here.
JUJUTSU KAISEN Collaboration
Plenty of Cursed Objects and ‘killer’ events will drop with this new collab, including:
- Outfits: Dress as the main characters of JUJUTSU KAISEN with 12 new outfits! Show your love for Yuji Itadori, Satoru Gojo, Mahito, and more. Players can also win costumes of the dastardly Ryomen Sukuna and Suguru Geto in special collab Gum Gacha.
- Ninja-Gums: Wield the weapons of Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, Nobara Kugisaki, Kento Nanami, and Maki Zen’in with five event-exclusive Ninja-Gums, available from the collab Gum Gacha.
- Collab Emotes: Pair the intense look of the sorcerers of JUJUTSU KAISEN with new Emotes that model their attacks.
- Gum Utsusemi: You can have your own Cursed Corpses with Gum Utsusemi based on Tsukamoto and Cathy.
The “JUJUTSU KAISEN Cup” is a six-hour Ranking Battle open to all regions on April 9. Compete to win limited-edition IPPON Decorations, Emotes, Gacha Coins, and Gold Medals. The top 4,000 finalists will receive a rare “Cursed Energy Release” Emote.
Ninjala will be bringing back the Battle Frequency Bonus! It is broken into two time periods, and you can earn a collab Sticker for both. Play in 20 battles before time runs out to win. You can also win a special Yuji Itadori themed IPPON Gum, 200 Gacha Coins, and more bonus rewards.
Bug Out with Season 9
Season 9 arrives on March 10. Get ready for creepy, crawly prizes and loot with this season’s Bug theme. Here is what players can expect:
- Ninja Gum Lab: When you’re not battling it out for JUJUTSU KAISEN swag, throw on a lab coat and explore the new Ninja Gum Lab! Here, players can use Ninja Medals and Research Points, a brand-new resource, to create the ultimate Ninja-Gum. You can increase your Ninja-Gum’s damage, reduce cool down, and completely customize them to suit your playstyle.
- Celebration Campaign: In Ninja Gum Lab Opening Commemorative Campaign, players will earn Ninja Medals and Research Points just for logging in!
- Turnabout Guard: The latest Shinobi Card reduces damage from regular attacks and Gum Attacks, making it the perfect card for skirmishes or to act as a decoy for group battles.
- Upcoming Events: Five events in this season will encourage new players to join the battle. The Ninjala Beginners Campaign lets players obtain a Ninjala Pass Mini for free to save their Ninja-Gum from being absorbed after battle. The Beginner’s Level Up Bonus! campaign lets players earn 200 Gacha Coins just for leveling up.
- WNA Resort Pre-opening: At the resort, players can relax and chat with others in a combat-free zone.
Press assets for the game can be found here.
To learn more about Ninjala, visit the official website, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube.
© Gege Akutami/Shueisha, JUJUTSU KAISEN Project
© GA/S, JKP
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in Redondo Beach, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
© GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA