Prove your team’s strength in fierce 3v3 battles alongside new maps and season-long rewards
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. – AUGUST 17, 2022 – Today, Pearl Abyss launched the inaugural season of Arena of Solare in Black Desert Online, kicking off two months of intense 3v3 showdowns. This regular season introduces three new battlefields and various events to reward the strongest teams to brave the arena.
Arena of Solare is the first matchmaking-based PvP content in Black Desert Online. Using equalized gear, two teams of three fight in a thrilling battle determined by players’ PvP skills, not their equipment. Players fight in best-of-5 matches, with the team that defeats all opponents or has the higher HP in sum winning at the end of each round. Brave the arena to unlock other gear and improve your Emblem of Solare ranking against other players.
Check out the new trailer for Arena of Solare here.
Arena of Solare Season 1 adds the following features:
- 3 New Battlefields: The Manshaum Forest, Jade Starlight Forest, and Cadry Ruins join the list of Arena of Solare maps. Manshaum Forest is a lush and misty woodland arena, Jade Starlight Forest offers a frantic battle in an open field, and Cadry Ruins is an ancient amphitheater where players can strategically use the random objects that spawn in the arena. Players will need to employ their different combat strategies and gear to match the map and their own PvP style.
- Improved UI: The improved rank page is now divided into sections where Adventurers can check other players’ character information, class ranking, specialized skills, and equipped gear, as well as the Awakening and Succession state of their characters.
- Reward-Rich Events: Celebrate Arena of Solare’s first season with three rewarding events:
- Log-in Rewards (August 17-24): Players that log in during the first week of the season will receive daily rewards such as Glory of Solare, an item where players can obtain consumables, and Value Packs that provide additional in-game buffs to characters.
- Gloryseekers (August 17 – September 14): Players that are placed in the first, second, or third place of each class ranking at the end of the event period will receive a special outfit box.
- Master of Solare (August 18 – October 12): Each week, players that win three times in the Ranked Mode will receive item enhancement materials like Cron Stone and Advice of Valks (+110).
- Practice Mode: Train for the arena in Practice Mode, where players can battle without affecting their rank. The ability to practice with friends and guildmates in Practice Mode will be added soon.
Arena of Solare’s Ranked Mode is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 3-10 p.m. PDT and Saturday and Sunday from noon-11 p.m. PDT. Practice Mode is available on Tuesday and Thursday when Ranked Mode is closed.
In addition, Pearl Abyss today announced a 3-year PlayStation anniversary event for Black Desert Console. Starting August 24, PlayStation players can earn valuable items just by logging in each day and can also look forward to other various in-game events.
For more information about the Arena of Solare, please visit the Black Desert Online official website. To stay up to date with the latest happenings in Black Desert, follow the game on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
About Pearl Abyss
Established in 2010, Pearl Abyss is a leading developer in the game industry with its renowned MMORPG franchise Black Desert, which is available on PC, mobile, and console. Pearl Abyss’ games are built on the company’s proprietary engine and are renowned for cutting-edge graphics. Pearl Abyss is currently developing Crimson Desert, DokeV, and Plan 8 using its next-generation game engine and is poised to grow its overseas market. More information about Pearl Abyss is available at: www.pearlabyss.com
About Black Desert IP
The Black Desert IP is Pearl Abyss’ open-world action MMORPG franchise with cutting-edge visuals and skill-based combat that redefines the genre. With the most developed character customization system of any game currently on the market, users can break out of the norm and make unique characters that truly represent themselves. Its intuitive controls, beautifully designed world, and extensive lore will excite both newcomers and veterans of MMO games and action RPGs. Pearl Abyss is currently servicing the Black Desert IP, which has gained 45 million players across the world on PC, mobile, and console.
TriplePoint on behalf of Pearl Abyss