Gamenauts releases enhanced mobile version of hit Flash strategy game
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Nov. 14, 2013 – Gamenauts and Kurechii Studio today announced the iOS launch of King’s League: Odyssey, one of the top Flash strategy games of the year and winner of Kongregate’s April 2013 Game of the Month award. King’s League: Odyssey is the third game released under Gamenauts’ Asian indie mobile publishing initiative.
With mobile exclusives including new dungeons, all-new characters, enemies, and quests in enhanced HD graphics, players can finally join the ranks of royalty for $1.99 on the App Store: http://bit.ly/kingsleagueios
Unleash your inner knight in the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yemN1fUL7o
Recruit and train a team of over 40 classes, such as Dragoons, Hunters, and Berserkers, to rise up the league ranks against rival teams vying for a seat at the king’s round table. Lay siege on cities to gain enough gold and gems in order to upgrade training facilities, level up soldiers through aerobic, aquatic, and academic activities, and unlock recruitment areas. For more rewarding challenges, explore numerous side quests and menacing dungeons to gain the glory of the realm!
King’s League: Odyssey features:
- Master four leagues and pledge allegiance to one of four factions, each with its own line of quests.
- Conquer the kingdom: lay siege on towns and cities to uncover precious resources.
- Create a diverse team: recruit and collect from over 40 unique character classes such as the Templar, Enchantress, Assassin, and Sniper.
- Slay the side quests: crawl through seven different dungeons and take part in special events such as the grueling Battlethon.
- Choose battles wisely: all skill levels are welcome with three game difficulty modes to choose from.
- Only the strongest succeed: rise in the royal ranks as well as the Game Center leaderboards and earn more than 60 achievements before taking on the new, mobile-exclusive final boss.
King’s League: Odyssey is available now for $1.99 as a universal game on the App Store! http://bit.ly/kingsleagueios
To learn more about King’s League: Odyssey, please visit:
- Official website: www.thekingsleague.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thekingsleague
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/gamenauts
Gamenauts is a leading game publisher and developer of Mobile, PC and Social Networks games, founded in the San Francisco Bay Area with a mission to explore the frontiers of interactive fun. They struck gold with hit games like Ninja Fishing on mobile and the Cate West and Burger Rush series in the PC casual gaming space. Gamenauts invites players to join them on their voyage through the galaxies of games on multiple platforms.
Official Website | Facebook | @Gamenauts
About Kurechii Studio
Kurechii Studio is a Malaysia-based independent game studio fueled by a healthy mix of creative minds. Team members aim to create a diverse variety of games, highly valuing the entertainment quality of their creations.
Official Website | Facebook | @Kurechii
Erin Fan, TriplePoint