Jump in the pilot’s seat and join the fight with friends across the globe
GUANGZHOU, China – Jun. 26, 2019 – NetEase Games has today announced that Super Mecha Champions, the Japanese-style mecha battle mobile game, is available for global pre-registration on Android. Super Mecha Champions has received positive reviews and acclaim since its release in Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. Players who pre-register through the game’s official website, social pages, or the Google Play Store will receive special in-game packages and free mechas.
Check out the Super Mecha Champions gameplay trailer here: https://youtu.be/5qbjlflsdZ8
Features of Super Mecha Champions include:
- Exciting Combat: Strategically navigate the battlefield on foot and then board your mecha to engage in immersive, large-scale machine battles to take control of the field. Each character pilots a unique mecha that offers a different loadout and set of abilities for various styles of gameplay.
- Japanese-Inspired Art Style: Navigate through a contemporary cityscape and battle atop highrises similar to settings found in popular manga. Experience feature performances from popular Japanese voice actors such as Tomokazu Seki, Rina Sato, Kayano Ai, and more.
- Arsenal of Weapons: Players who prefer to battle on foot can utilize a wide variety of weapons, including plasma cannons, homing missiles, sniper rifles, flamethrowers, and more.
- Team Battles: Team up with friends to execute strategic battle tactics and expand your arsenal of weapons and abilities for a unique gameplay experience.
For more information and to pre-register for Super Mecha Champions, follow us online:
- Google Play Store: https://smc.onelink.me/o6KH/960e3d3e
- Official Website: http://www.supermechachampions.com/pre/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SuperMechaChampionsGlobal
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqy45pEiuoJlNYCdG51pfZw
NetEase Games is the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES), developing and operating some of China’s most popular PC-client and mobile games. As one of the world’s largest incubators of quality online game content, NetEase Games is dedicated to supporting the growth of innovative studios around the globe and growing an international presence along the way. To complement its self-developed games and world class R&D capabilities, NetEase Games also partners with other industry leaders including Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers to operate some of the most popular international online games in China.
TriplePoint for NetEase Games