The Anime-Style Mobile Action Shooter Brings a Mecha Twist to the Battle Royale Genre
GUANGZHOU, China – July 25, 2019 – NetEase Games has today launched Super Mecha Champions, the Japanese-inspired action shooter game, for mobile. Pilots all over the globe can now suit up and engage in high-action battles for the title of Super Mecha Champion (Vietnam, Korea, and EU not included). Super Mecha Champions is available on the Apple Store today and is coming soon to the Google Play Store.
Check out the official trailer here: https://youtu.be/5qbjlflsdZ8
Available to play in battle royale or Team Deathmatch mode, Super Mecha Champions drops players in an urban battleground where players can collect loot, build a unique weapon loadout, and compete to be the last fighter standing. Battle on foot with nine unique gun classes or in the pilot’s seat of giant robot mechas to take control of the battlefield and crush the enemy.
Features of Super Mecha Champions include:
- Exciting Combat: Strategically navigate the battlefield on foot and then board your mecha to engage in immersive, large-scale machine battles to take control of the field. Each character pilots a unique mecha that offers a different loadout and set of abilities for various styles of gameplay.
- Japanese-Inspired Art Style: Navigate through a contemporary cityscape with anime-style characters and battle atop highrises, city streets, and abandoned buildings. Experience feature performances from popular Japanese voice actors such as Tomokazu Seki, Rina Sato, Kayano Ai, and more.
- Arsenal of Weapons: Players battling on foot can utilize a wide variety of weapons, including plasma cannons, homing missiles, sniper rifles, flamethrowers, and more. There are options to fit every playstyle!
- Team Battles: Team up with friends in Team Deathmatch mode to execute strategic battle tactics and expand your arsenal of weapons and abilities for a unique gameplay experience.
For more information about Super Mecha Champions, follow us online:
- Official Website: http://www.supermechachampions.com/pre/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SuperMechaChampionsGlobal
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqy45pEiuoJlNYCdG51pfZw
About NetEase Games
NetEase Games is the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES), developing and operating some of China’s most popular PC-client and mobile games. As one of the world’s largest incubators of quality online game content, NetEase Games is dedicated to supporting the growth of innovative studios around the globe and growing an international presence along the way. To complement its self-developed games and world class R&D capabilities, NetEase Games also partners with other industry leaders including Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers to operate some of the most popular international online games in China.
Follow NetEase Games on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NetEaseOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetEaseOfficial
- Official Website: https://www.neteasegames.com/
TriplePoint for NetEase Games