Plunder your way to adventure in Dire Wolf’s adaptation of Shem Phillips’ award-winning board game!
DENVER CO. – July 30, 2019 – Dire Wolf today announced that the digital adaptation of Raiders of the North Sea is now available on Steam, iOS and Android devices, as well as the Nintendo Switch. With fully-integrated cross-platform play, Viking warriors can enjoy the acclaimed worker placement game without the table— no matter which device they own.
Raiders of the North Sea is Dire Wolf’s third digital adaptation of a Renegade Game Studios title, and the first in a new slate of upcoming digital board games. Set in the central years of the Viking age, players must assemble a crew of warriors and raid unsuspecting settlements as they seek to impress their Chieftain.
The official digital adaptation to Raiders of the North Sea brings the hit tabletop game to life:
Deep Worker Placement Strategy!
- Each turn you’ll harvest resources twice: first by placing one worker, and then by recovering a different one!
- Use your resources to hire a Viking crew and outfit your longboat!
- Send your crew on daring raids to win gold and glory!
- Survive battles with the legendary Valkyrie…or honor your Chieftain in a glorious death!
- Amass Plunder and make sacrificial Offerings to win!
Upgrade Your Longboat!
- Complete objectives to improve your longboat!
Many Ways to Raid!
- Turn-Based Strategy lets you play at your own pace!
- Learn the Oars in a full tutorial that teaches you the strategy of the game!
- Explore the North Sea in a 10-game campaign!
- Lead Your People in single-player games against AI opponents!
- Rise to Greatness in multiplayer battles!
Raiders will be featured this weekend at Gen Con, at the Dire Wolf Digital booth, #2507.
Gather your warriors! Raiders of the North Sea is now available on:
For more information, please visit www.DireWolfDigital.com.
A press kit for Raiders of the North Sea can be found here.
About Dire Wolf
Dire Wolf Digital is an independent game studio specializing in both digital and physical strategy card games and board games. Based in Denver, Colorado, the Dire Wolf Digital team includes more than 100 passionate designers, artists and engineers creating games for some of the world’s top brands, as well as original properties, including digital strategy card game Eternal, the hit board game Clank!: A Deck-Building Adventure, The Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, and an exciting lineup of upcoming digital and physical titles.
Media/ PR Contact:
TriplePoint on behalf of Dire Wolf