GUANGZHOU, China – July 30, 2019 – After reaching 200,000 pre-registered users, Super Mecha Champions, the action mobile shooter by NetEase Games, is today available for download on the Google Play Store. Android and iOS players share one server, meaning Pilots can team up with friends or battle solo with Pilots on either device across the globe.
Super Mecha Champions drops players into Mega City Alpha, a Japanese-inspired cityscape, where players must collect loot, equip weapons, and suit up in giant robot Mechas to battle for the title of Super Mecha Champion. Characters are voiced by well-known Japanese voice actors such as Sato Rina, Ai Kanno, Tomokazu Seki, Kenjiro Tsuda, and more, making players feel as though they are immersed in a fast-paced, anime-like shooter.
To celebrate Super Mecha Champions officially launching for Android and for achieving 200,000 pre-registered players before the official Android launch, NetEase has released all-new musical scores by Japanese composer Yuki Hayashi as well as a special in-game summer event:
- Original Soundtrack by Yuki Hayashi: Known for his work on popular titles such as Gundam Build Fighters, My Hero Academia, and Legal High, Hayashi brings his talent to Super Mecha Champions with a new musical score to kick off the Fireworks Festival summer event. Pilots can listen to the original soundtrack here.
- Burning Hot Summer Fireworks Festival: Players can now receive reward packages, partake in special activities, pilot a new “hot-blooded” themed Mecha, and use the new Shatterstar Shotgun in this summer event.
For more information about Super Mecha Champions, follow us online:
- Official Website: http://www.supermechachampions.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SuperMechaChampionsGlobal
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqy45pEiuoJlNYCdG51pfZw
About NetEase Games
NetEase Games is the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES), developing and operating some of China’s most popular PC-client and mobile games. As one of the world’s largest incubators of quality online game content, NetEase Games is dedicated to supporting the growth of innovative studios around the globe and growing an international presence along the way. To complement its self-developed games and world class R&D capabilities, NetEase Games also partners with other industry leaders including Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers to operate some of the most popular international online games in China.
Follow NetEase Games on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NetEaseOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetEaseOfficial
- Official Website: https://www.neteasegames.com/
TriplePoint for NetEase Games