Raging Storm your way through dungeons with Geese Howard and other classic The King of Fighters characters
EL SEGUNDO, CA – November 9, 2020 – Take out enemies with the strongest Desperation Moves as the fan-favorite martial artists from The King of Fighters return to Puzzle & Dragons. From now until November 22, players can break out their best moves to take on three limited-time dungeons, alongside new and returning legendary fighters.
New fighters have entered the ring including Geese Howard and the iconic New Faces Team trio, Yashiro Nanakase, Shermie, and Chris. Returning fighters, such as Kyo Kusaragi and Iori Yagami, receive powerful Reincarnated Evolutions, buffs, and Pixel Evolutions for new and returning characters. If you want to take a break from fighting and have a little fun, the NEOGEO mini arcade machine is available from the Monster Exchange.
For players who have a burn to fight, three collab-exclusive dungeons will catch players’ eyes:
- The King of Fighters Special Dungeon has five different difficulties and two special floors, The King of Fighters Challengers ★5 & The King of Fighters Challengers ★6, that players can clear to skill up The King of Fighters Collab characters on your team. There is an extra level for daring teams of four or less that rewards a TAMADRA each time a player clears the floor. The Special Dungeon is a great place for players looking for The King of Fighters Collab Medal drops, which can be traded at the Monster Exchange.
- The King of Fighters Challenge! Dungeon will reward players who battle their way through with an additional pull from The King of Fighters Memorial Egg Machine and two The King of Fighters Collab Medal – Rainbow.
- Multiplayer! The King of Fighters Dungeon is a three-player multiplayer experience for only the bravest and strongest trios.
All players who log in to Puzzle & Dragons during this collaboration will receive one free pull from The King of Fighters Memorial Egg Machine. For those more eager to get their hands dirty and fight with some collab characters, the following specials will be available for purchase for the duration of the collab event:
- For $19.99 USD, players can purchase the 20 Magic Stones + ★6 The King of Fighters Egg Machine bundle, guaranteeing a ★6 Rarity character.
- For $14.99, players can purchase the 15 Magic Stones + The King of Fighters Chris Egg Machine bundle, guaranteeing Chris and a special The King of Fighters Orbs Skin when they get Chris for the first time.
- For $0.99, players can purchase the1 Magic Stone + The King of Fighters Egg Machine, giving players another pull from The King of Fighters Egg Machine
Please find the full details of The King of Fighters collaboration below, and the assets for the event linked here.
Egg Machine Characters
- Geese Howard (NEW!)
- Chris (NEW!)
- Yashiro Nanakase (NEW!)
- Kyo Kusanagi
- Terry Bogard
- Ryo Sakazaki
- Leona Heidern
- Mai Shiranui
- Iori Yagami
- Shermie (NEW!)
- Benimaru Nikaido
- Andy Bogard
- Yuri Sakazaki
- Athena Asamiya
- Chin Gentsai
- Kim Kaphwan
- Takuma Sakazaki
- Billy Kane
- NEOGEO mini
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect, and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 80 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.
For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, visit www.gunghoonline.com. Fans can also follow the latest Puzzle & Dragons news on Facebook and Twitter.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Director of Marketing and Business Relations
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA