Slash through Samurai Showdown collab dungeons and recruit samurais through July 11
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – June 28, 2021 – Draw your katanas! Legendary warriors from Samurai Shodown have gathered in Puzzle & Dragons. From now until July 11, players can recruit samurais, like Hanzo Hattori, and enjoy dungeons inspired by the classic blade brawler.
Sharpen your weapons and get ready to slice through these dungeons:
- Samurai Shodown will give players a chance to receive various clear rewards, such as Samurai Shodown Medal – Gold.
- Samurai Shodown Challenge! provides rewards for clearing floors for the first time, and one pull from the Samurai Shodown Memorial Egg Machine for clearing the dungeon.
- Samurai Shodown II is a special six-floor dungeon that recreates Samurai Shodown II. Clear each floor to obtain 100,000,000 coins and clear the dungeon for one pull from the Pixel Samurai Shodown Egg Machine.
- Players can join forces in a three-player multiplayer dungeon, Multiplayer! Samurai Shodown!
Samurai Shodown Medals can be collected as drops from the Samurai Shodown dungeon and earned as first-time clear rewards from Samurai Shodown Challenge! These Samurai Shodown Medals can be traded for collab monsters at the Monster Exchange.
Players can pull from 6 Magic Stones! Samurai Shodown Egg Machine, which has the newly added ★5 Cham Cham, ★6 Shizumaru Hisame, ★6 Iroha, and ★6 Earthquake. The Samurai Shodown Memorial Egg Machine is free to all users who login during the duration of the event. Summon samurais with the following special bundles that are available for purchase for a limited time:
- 20 Magic Stones + ★6 Samurai Shodown Egg Machine: Guarantees a ★6 Rarity character for $19.99 USD
- 15 Magic Stones! + Shizumaru Hisame Egg Machine: ★6 Shizumaru Hisame and a special Samurai Shodown Orbs 2 Skin for $14.99 USD
- 10 Magic Stones! + Rimururu Egg Machine: ★5 Rimururu and a special Samurai Shodown Orbs Skin for $9.99 USD
- 1 Magic Stone! Samurai Shodown Egg Machine for $0.99 USD
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 90 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.
©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA