Celebrate five years of spreading the madness with special events until October 27
TOKYO, Japan – September 27, 2021 – Publisher GungHo Online Entertainment announced that LET IT DIE has surpassed seven million downloads—just in time for the fifth anniversary in December! Today is the start of a special anniversary event and “senpais” have until October 27 to join Uncle Death for some gore-tastic fun.
Watch the seven million downloads announcement video from Uncle Death and the developers here.
7 Million Downloads Anniversary Event
Uncle Death is thrilled that so many players have the guts to challenge the Tower of Barbs! The skateboarding grim reaper is feeling generous and is giving out a welcome login bonus for new players. Newly registered players will receive:
- Masamune TDM blueprint
- 20 x Death Metals
- 40,000 Kill Coins x 5
- Golden Bird x 5
- 1-day Express Pass x 5
- Vampire Skill Decal (Normal)
- Giant Killer Skill Decal (Normal)
- Barbarian Skill Decal (Normal)
There’s no need to fear death while climbing the Tower of Barbs. Throughout the event, you get three free continues per day to keep on climbing! Plus, there are daily special login bonuses determined by the number of floors each player clears. Bonuses include Kill Coins, Death Metals, SPLithium, 1-day Express Passes, Lost Bags, and more. The cherry on top are the free Dustins in the Tengoku Boss Area.
On the PlayStation Store, players can pick up exclusive DLC and a special pack stuffed with handy items to help them take on the Tower during the event. The DLC for $24.99 provides:
- 100 Death Metals
- 2 Lost Bags (Rainbow)
For $9.99, the special anniversary pack contains:
- 30 Death Metals
- 1 Express Pass
- 1 Lost Bag (Rainbow)
Haters gonna hate, but the more you defeat during the anniversary event, the more rewards for you and your pals. For every tier cleared, all players will receive the achievements as rewards for the “5th Anniversary Event” beginning November 24. Go out there and make your Uncle D proud!
- 7,000,000: Quest for ★★★★★ premium decals will be available during the 5th Anniversary
- 6,000,000: Death Metals increased from five to six for 5th Anniversary Special Login Bonus
- 5,000,000: Free continues increased from four to five per day during the 5th Anniversary period
- 4,000,000: Free Dustin on the Tengoku Boss Area during the 5th Anniversary
- 3,000,000: Quest for ★★★★ premium decals will be available during the 5th Anniversary
- 2,000,000: Number of Lost Bag: Rainbow increases from two to three as a one-time login bonus during the 5th Anniversary period
- 1,500,000: Death Metals increased from four to five for 5th Anniversary Special Login Bonus
- 1,000,000: Limited Armor quests will be available during the 5th Anniversary
- 800,000: Earned Bloodnium in the Tengoku Area is tripled during the 5th Anniversary
- 600,000: Free continues increased from three to four per day during the 5th Anniversary period
- 500,000: Number of Lost Bag: Rainbow increases from one to two as a one-time login bonus during the 5th Anniversary period
- 400,000: R&D materials for the “Hernia” vending machine will be 50% off during the 5th Anniversary period
- 300,000: Three free continues per day during the 5th Anniversary period
- 200,000: Death Metals increased from three to four for 5th Anniversary Special Login Bonus
- 100,000: Add a Lost Bag: Rainbow to your login bonus once during the 5th Anniversary period
7 Million Downloads Anniversary Special Mushfest
Be sure to visit the Mushroom Club in your Waiting Room during the event to see what’s brewing for the anniversary! The Anniversary Special MushFest will only apply to Stews purchased using Death Metals.
Press assets can be found here.
ABOUT LET IT DIE
From Grasshopper Manufacture and GungHo Online Entertainment comes LET IT DIE! Die to survive in this free-to-play hack and slash survival action game. Set in a post-apocalyptic Japan, players start with little more than their undergarments and must forage for powerful weapons and armor to do battle with the over-the-top ultraviolent future that waits. LET IT DIE has been downloaded over seven million times.
For more information on LET IT DIE please visit:
Official site: www.letitdiethegame.com
Follow on Twitter: twitter.com/letitdiethegame
Like on Facebook: www.facebook.com/LETITDIETheGame
Official Livestream Channel: www.twitch.tv/gunghoamerica
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
© GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA