An adventure awaits you, now until November 21
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – November 8, 2021 – Become a hero and vanquish the dark lord as Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai arrives to Puzzle & Dragons. Players can embark on their fated journey today through November 21.
Throughout the event, collect Dragon Crest Medals, first-time clear rewards, and more from the limited-time event dungeons. You can use your Medals to gather party members for your quest at the Monster Exchange.
Heroes can brave the following exclusive collaboration dungeons:
- Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai dungeon will give players a chance to receive collab items like the Dragon Crest Medal – Gold.
- The Adventure of Dai Challenge! provides first-time rewards for clearing floors, and one pull from The Adventure of Dai Memorial Egg Machine for completing the dungeon.
- Master Avan’s Special Hard Course! dungeon will reward players with Insignia of Avan for clearing all seven floors.
- Valge Island All-Out Battle! is a special dungeon with powerful enemies to challenge such as Hadlar!
Players can pull from The Adventure of Dai Memorial Egg Machine or the 7 Magic Stones! The Adventure of Dai Egg Machine to recruit strong warriors like ★8 Dai, ★8 Baran, ★7 Popp, ★7 Maam, ★6 Crocodine, ★6 Zaboera, and more.
All users who log in during the duration of the event can get one free pull from The Adventure of Dai Memorial Egg Machine, as well as Avan’s Disciple, Dai. Level-up with these special bundles that are available during the event:
- 20 Magic Stones + Leona Egg Machine: One pull from the Leona Egg Machine and 20 Magic Stones for $19.99 USD.
- 20 Magic Stones! ★7-8 The Adventure of Dai Egg Machine: One pull from the ★7-8 The Adventure of Dai Egg Machine and 20 Magic Stones for $19.99 USD.
- 1 Magic Stone + The Adventure of Dai Egg Machine: One pull from The Adventure of Dai Egg Machine and 1 Magic Stone for $0.99 USD.
Players can obtain The Adventure of Dai Orbs Skin when receiving Leona for the first time! The Adventure of Dai Orbs Skin decorates your orbs with characters from the popular series, including Dai, Popp, Maam, Leona, and Hyunckel.
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons surpassed 90 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.
© SANJO RIKU, INADA KOJI/ SHUEISHA, The Adventure of Dai Project © SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA