Characters from the beloved series join the battle in GungHo’s hit mobile game
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. – May 16, 2022 – Channel your Nen and get ready for the ultimate test as HUNTER×HUNTER joins Puzzle & Dragons in a new collab running now through May 29th. The series follows Gon and his friends as they hone their skills to pass the demanding Hunter’s Examination. Players will be rewarded with exclusive prizes and free pulls from the collaboration Egg Machines.
The journey to become a hunter is a long one, and you’ll need a friendly ally on your quest. To give all players a fighting chance, anyone who logs in during the collaboration will get a free pull from the HUNTER×HUNTER Memorial Egg Machine and HUNTER×HUNTER Memorial Egg Machine 2. Pull iconic characters like Gon and Hisoka, or draw in dastardly villains like Chrollo and Feitan.
Prove your hunting skills
Show the Hunter Association your skills by battling three dungeons:
● HUNTER×HUNTER will feature many beloved HUNTER×HUNTER collab characters.
● HUNTER×HUNTER Phantom Troupe gives players a chance to avenge the Kurta clan and earn prizes such as HUNTER×HUNTER Medal – Gold to trade at the Monster Exchange.
● HUNTER×HUNTER Challenge! is an all-out brawl against monsters and beasts. Clear it on the first try to win rewards and a free pull from the HUNTER×HUNTER Memorial Egg Machine 2.
Overcome opponents and get your license
Once you’ve battled it out, take your medals to the Monster Exchange for collab-exclusive monsters and characters. You can earn the calm and collected Illumi, score a Hunter’s License, and more!
Fight and succeed together
If you want to be the one in a hundred thousand to pass the Hunter’s Examination, you’ll need to build a team you can trust. Special bundles will help you gather the best prospects.
● 20 Magic Stones + Assassin Family Elite, Killua Egg Machine: Grants 20 Magic Stones, one pull from the Assassin Family Elite, Killua Egg Machine, and a special HUNTER×HUNTER Orbs Skin when a player receives Assassin Family Elite, Killua for the first time for $19.99 USD.
● 20 Magic Stones + ★7+ HUNTER×HUNTER Egg Machine 2: Grants 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the ★7+ HUNTER×HUNTER Egg Machine 2 for $19.99 USD.
● 1 Magic Stone + HUNTER×HUNTER Egg Machine 2: Grants 1 Magic Stone and one pull from the HUNTER×HUNTER Egg Machine 2 for $0.99 USD.
Assets for HUNTER×HUNTER collab can be found here.
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 90 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, visit www.gunghoonline.com. Fans can also follow the latest Puzzle & Dragons news on Facebook and Twitter.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in Redondo Beach, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA