The heroes and villains of Japan are ready to fight it out in event-exclusive dungeons
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. – June 27, 2022 – The hero students of U.A. High School put their education and training to the test in Puzzle & Dragons today through July 10. Join your favorite heroes—or villains—to battle through dungeons designed to challenge even the No.1 hero!
To help you earn your pro-hero license, every player that logs in during the collaboration receives U.A. High School Hero Course, Izuku Midoriya. Players will also get a free pull from the My Hero Academia Memorial Egg Machine when logging in during the collab. Partner up with fellow students like Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki and pros like All Might and Number 2 Hero, Hawks. You could also side with villains like Tomura Shigaraki and Brain of the League of Villains, All For One.
Battle the League of Villains
Test your Quirk in four event-exclusive dungeons built to make you Go Beyond!
- My Hero Academia gives players a chance to earn various rewards, including U.A. High School Medal – Gold.
- My Hero Academia Challenge! gives first-time rewards for clearing floors, including a free pull from the My Hero Academia Memorial Egg Machine for clearing the dungeon.
- League of Villains Rush! pits heroes against villains in a high-difficulty challenge that rewards players with U.A. High School Medal – Rainbow for clearing the dungeon on the first clear.
- Overhaul Challenge! tests players’ strengths with a skill-leveling dungeon for a chance to win U.A. High School Medal – Gold for clearing the dungeon for the first time. Defeating the dungeon with Overhaul on your team will level up his skills.
Earn Your License or Recruit Evil Forces
Once you’ve earned a few U.A. High School Medals, take them to the Monster Exchange and exchange them for event exclusive characters like Provisional License Authorizing Hero Activities and Brain of the League of Villains, All For One.
Create the Ultimate Hero Agency
Even the best Pro Heroes need backup! Build your hero agency with special bundles.
- 10 Magic Stones + Sir Nighteye Egg Machine: Grants 10 Magic Stones and one pull from the Sir Nighteye Egg Machine for $9.99 USD. Players will also get My Hero Academia Orbs when they get Sir Nighteye for the first time.
- 15 Magic Stones + Hitoshi Shinso Egg Machine: Grants 15 Magic Stones and one pull from the Hitoshi Shinso Egg Machine for $14.99 USD. Players will also get My Hero Academia Orbs 2 when they get Hitoshi Shinso for the first time.
- 20 Magic Stones! ★7 My Hero Academia Egg Machine: Grants 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the ★7 My Hero Academia Egg Machine for $19.99 USD.
- 1 Magic Stone + My Hero Academia Egg Machine: Grants 1 Magic Stone and one pull from the My Hero Academia Egg Machine for $0.99 USD.
Assets for the My Hero Academia collab can be found here.
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 90 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
Ⓒ K. Horikoshi / Shueisha, My Hero Academia Project
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in Redondo Beach, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA