Volley against rising tennis prodigies in the latest collaboration starting today
TOKYO, Japan – August 7, 2023 – Grab your best racket and prepare for intense matches as The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ returns to GungHo Online Entertainment’s hit mobile puzzle game Puzzle & Dragons. Today at 18:00 through August 21, 17:59 (UTC-8), join the young tennis prodigy Ryoma Echizen as he faces off against the best tennis players in Japan in seven event-exclusive dungeons.
Players can recruit a full team of ace athletes from the 7 Magic Stones! The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Egg Machine and The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Memorial Egg Machine, with the latter granting a free pull to all players who log in during the collaboration. Meet rising star tennis players from the U-17 Training Camp, such as Kazuya Tokugawa, Jujiro Oni, and Kanata Irie, who make their Puzzle & Dragons debut.
Own the Court
Dominate the tennis circuit and show you are tournament-ready by defeating rival athletes in seven event-exclusive dungeons.
- The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ is a dungeon that lets players battle for a chance to earn rewards, including The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Collab Tennis Ball – Gold and one pull from The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Memorial Egg Machine as a first-time clear reward for the National Tournament-Expert floor.
- The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Colosseum! rewards teams headed by a specified leader character with a drop rate of 100%, guaranteeing special Assist Monsters. Players will also receive one pull from The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Memorial Egg Machine as a first-time clear reward for defeating the dungeon on the Legend difficulty, and an Event Medal – Black for clearing the Annihilation difficulty.
- Multiplayer! The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Colosseum! is a 3-player mode of The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Colosseum!
- [Seigaku Tennis Club] Title Challenge! is a special dungeon that challenges players to use a fixed Helper and clear within a certain time limit. Players will receive the [Seigaku Tennis Club] title as a first-time clear reward.
- The Prince of Tennis – Fixed Team rewards players that clear all floors using a fixed team with a pull from The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Memorial Egg Machine. Players will receive various rewards for clearing each floor, including The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Collab Tennis Ball – Gold.
- Houou Byodoin Descended!-No Dupes rewards players that defeat the boss with a guaranteed Houou Byodoin drop. Players will also receive one pull from the Clear Reward! ★7+ The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Egg Machine as a first-time clear reward.
- Multiplayer! Houou Byodoin Descended!-No Dupes is a 3-player mode of Houou Byodoin Descended!-No Dupes.
Gather The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Collab Tennis Balls and trade them in at the Monster Exchange for event-exclusive characters like U-17 Camp Uniform. The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Collab Tennis Balls can be collected as drops from The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ and Houou Byodoin Descended!-No Dupes dungeons.
Tennis may be a solo (or doubles) sport, but building a strong team is the ultimate way to up your game. Add elite tennis players to your starting roster with special bundles:
- 30 Magic Stones & Kazuya Tokugawa Egg Machine: Grants 30 Magic Stones, 5x Event Medal – Black, and one pull from the Kazuya Tokugawa Egg Machine for $29.99 USD, guaranteeing Kazuya Tokugawa. Players will also get The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Collab BGM Set when they get Kazuya Tokugawa for the first time.
- 20 Magic Stones & Kunimitsu Tezuka Egg Machine: Grants 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the Kunimitsu Tezuka Egg Machine for $19.99 USD, guaranteeing Kunimitsu Tezuka. Players will also get The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Orbs Skin when they get Kunimitsu Tezuka for the first time.
- 20 Magic Stones & ★8 The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Egg Machine: Grants players 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the ★8 The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Egg Machine, guaranteeing a ★8 Rarity collab character for $19.99 USD.
- 1 Magic Stone & The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Egg Machine: Grants 1 Magic Stone and one pull from The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ Egg Machine for $0.99 USD.
Assets for The Prince of Tennis Ⅱ collab can be found here.
©2009 TAKESHI KONOMI/SHUEISHA
©2012 NAS, THE PRINCE OF TENNIS Ⅱ PROJECT
ABOUT PUZZLE & DRAGONS
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile puzzle adventure game developed and published by GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc. with over 90 million downloads worldwide. Puzzle & Dragons combines match-three-style puzzles, monster collecting, and dungeon crawling mechanics for a definitive free-to-play experience that’s kept players hooked since 2012. Regarded as a landmark release in mobile gaming, the game continues to evolve with each new update and collaboration. Puzzle & Dragons is available on the App Store and on Google Play. Visit www.puzzleanddragons.us to learn more.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multi-platform developer and publisher dedicated to delivering fun & unique titles like Puzzle & Dragons, Ninjala, and LET IT DIE. GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), whose studios include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, GAME ARTS, Acquire, and Gravity. GOEA distributes games for consoles, handhelds, mobile devices, and PC. GOEA is located in Redondo Beach, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA