#1 Overall Paid App in 30+ countries, Metascore of 89 and App of the Year awards abound
NEW YORK – December 18, 2012 – Today publisher Armor Games and developer Ironhide Game Studios are pleased to announce that iPhone tower defense classic Kingdom Rush is now available free, for a limited time only! Normally $0.99 on iPhone, today players can download the full game free of charge. Optimized for iOS 6 and iPhone 5 and featuring retina graphics, the game is free today for iPhone, and also available for iPad and iPad Mini. With an overall score of 89 on Metacritic and countless critical praise, the casual tower defender truly belongs on every iDevice. This holiday promotion won’t last long; download Kingdom Rush today! (iPad link, iPhone link)
About Kingdom Rush
- The Standard for Tower Defense – simple enough for newbies, while tower defense fans will feel right at home
- Lush cartoon visuals – Retina graphics & uncluttered style keeps troll-killing at the forefront
- One Helluva Fight – lengthy campaign is backed by Heroic & Iron Challenges for massive replayability
- Terrifying Towers – Sorcerer Mages roast their oppressors; don’t even ask about the Axe-Wielding Barbarian…
- Endless Enemies – Flying gargoyles, massive yetis and vicious horned marauders will hammer your defenses
- To the Victor Go the Spoils – Earn up to 3 stars on each level to add permanent upgrades to your towers
Critical praise for Kingdom Rush: IGN Editor’s Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor’s Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET Best iPad Games
Developer accolades include: Best Strategy Game & Community Choice Award: Flash Gaming Summit Mochi Awards 2012. Business of the Year: Korean Games Conference 2012.
Vote for the game on Steam Greenlight.
With dozens of detailed levels, bonus challenge modes and optimization for every screen size, the game is must-have for tower defense fans and casual gamers alike.
Learn more about the game at KingdomRush.com
Download the press kit.
About Armor Games
Armor Games is the leading developer of casual Flash and iPhone games. Based in Irvine, California, the company was founded in 2005 by Daniel McNeely, and has developed and released such hit games as Crush the Castle, Kingdom Rush, Sonny, IndestructoTank!, Shift, and Upgrade Complete!
For more details, visit www.armorgames.com
Rich Jones, TriplePoint for Armor Games