Become a Legend of the Light in New Co-op Dungeon Crawler Lightbringers: Saviors of Raia for Browsers and Mobile Devices
QUEBEC CITY – April 3rd , 2014 – Frima Studio, Canada’s largest independently owned game developer, is putting the fate of Raia in players’ hands in the new hack ‘n slash dungeon crawler Lightbringers: Saviors of Raia. In the game, players can work together with friends and other online players to eradicate the infection and cleanse Raia of all darkness. Armed with deadly weapons and bearing the power of the Light, players will reclaim the corrupted territories and deliver justice to the relentless plague. Lightbringers is free-to-play, playable now on browsers through Facebook as well as select Android and iOS devices.
- Download Lightbringers for iOS devices
- Download Lightbringers for Android devices
- Play the game now on Facebook
Wielding the power of the Paragons of Light, players will be able to discover and forge epic loot, weapons, and skills. Each of the 70+ arenas offers a new challenge that can be taken on alone or co-operatively with up to three additional friends.
- Battle against hundreds of enemies on screen at the same time, in over 70 challenging arenas
- Fast-paced, real-time multiplayer co-op
- More than 280 collectible orbs of power to craft and equip
- Create your own custom build, and choose your own path as a hero with deep progression, and highly customizable equip options
- Cross-platform multiplayer between iOS and Android devices and Facebook
- Experience dynamic environments as you cleanse the land of Raia from its darkness
Download press kit
About Frima Studio
Frima is Canada’s largest independently owned game developer. Since 2003, the company has been developing world-class media including virtual worlds, social and web based games, console titles and mobile apps. Their services also include the animation and special effects expertise of Frima FX as well as the concept art development of Volta. In addition to working with world-renowned clients such as Electronic Arts, Activision, Warner Brothers and Ubisoft, Frima develops successful, original IP titles such as Nun Attack, Zombie Tycoon, A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks! and Lights, Camera, Party!. With over 350 artists and programmers in-house, Frima produces high-caliber products that are as remarkably outstanding artistically as they are technically.
TriplePoint for Frima Studio