October 24, 2019 — Today, DeNA Co., Ltd. and The Pokémon Company announced various content updates for Pokémon Masters, a real-time battling and strategy game for compatible iOS and Android devices:
- More Chapters in the Main Story – Three new story chapters will be added to the game on November 6, allowing players to continue the story of Pokémon Masters and play up to Chapter 21.
- Calem Comes to Pasio – Calem, one of the main characters from Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, will make his debut in Pokémon Masters as one of the Trainers that players can interact with in the three new story chapters.
- “Expert” Difficulty Now Available – “Expert” difficulty, one level above “Very Hard,” is now available for Strike, Tech, and Support courses within the Training Area of the game. Playing courses on “Expert” difficulty will allow players to earn items more efficiently.
- New Missions Now Available – New missions for completing objectives in the Main Story have been added to the game for a limited time (runs until November 6, 2:59PM Pacific). By completing these missions, players can earn in-game rewards up to 200 gems, 20 Big Pearls, and various training items.
- Grass-Type & Electric-Type Training Events Currently Underway – Limited-time events for both Grass-Type and Electric-Type sync pairs are currently available to play for increased experience points. Players who win co-op battles within these events will be able to obtain vouchers that are exchangeable for items within the Shop. The Grass-Type training event runs until October 30, 5:59AM Pacific, while the Electric-Type training event runs until October 29, 8:59PM Pacific.
Please check the in-game menus for more information. Note that event dates are subject to change without notice.
Fans can also stay tuned to the official social media channels on Twitter (Twitter.com/PokemonMasters), Facebook (Facebook.com/PokemonMastersGame), and Instagram (Instagram.com/pokemonmastersgame) as well as the official YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/PokemonMastersGame) for upcoming news about the game.
All assets can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hxpy2-i9ctM5GGOkszGe7lPUkQgt2Rf-?usp=sharing.
DeNA (pronounced “D-N-A”) develops and operates a broad range of mobile and online services including games, e-commerce, entertainment, healthcare, automotive and other diversified offerings. Founded in 1999, DeNA is headquartered in Tokyo with over 2,000 employees. DeNA’s aim is to delight and impact the world through the use of the internet and AI. DeNA Co., Ltd. is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (2432). For more information, visit: dena.com/intl/.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing and marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world. For more information, visit www.pokemon.com.