Fight alongside Dai and the Disciples of Avan against Dark King Vearn and his Dark Army
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. – April 25, 2022 – The Dark King has been resurrected as Dragon Quest: Adventure of Dai returns to Puzzle & Dragons today through May 8. Join Dai and his friends as they embark on a journey with legendary dungeons, friendly faces, and fearsome new foes to keep the battle fresh.
To honor his promise to the fallen hero Avan, Dai will vanquish the Dark Army, no matter the cost. All players that log in during the event will get Avan’s Disciple, Dai as a bonus, as well as one free pull from The Adventure of Dai Memorial Egg Machine. His allies like Leona and Popp come to your aid to help defeat dungeons. If you’re on the side of the monsters instead, Dark King Vearn makes his debut appearance, along with Killvearn.
Battle The Dark King
Push back against the threat of demons and monsters by slaying in four dungeons.
- Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai will give players a chance to earn Dragon Crest Medals which can be traded at the Monster Exchange.
- The Adventure of Dai Challenge! gives players free pull from The Adventure of Dai Memorial Egg Machine as a first-time clear reward.
- Master Avan’s Special Hard Course! rewards the toughest players with Insignia of Avan for clearing all seven floors.
- Valge Island All-Out Battle! is a challenging dungeon full of evil villains – including the dastardly Hadlar!
Tame Classic Monsters
Once you’ve earned some Dragon Crest Medals, take them to the Monster Exchange for event-exclusive monsters. Dracky, Great Sabrecat, Mimic, and Green Dragon are the newest additions, but you can also evolve your current monsters to unlock powers and level up your team.
Build the Ultimate Team
Dai knows it will take more than one hero to defeat the Dark King. Gather your team with special bundles.
- 20 Magic Stones + Dark King Vearn Egg Machine: Grants 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the Dark King Vearn Egg Machine for $19.99 USD.
- 20 Magic Stones + Leona Egg Machine: Grants 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the Leona Egg Machine for $19.99 USD. When players receive Leona for the first time, The Adventure of Dai Orbs Skin will be unlocked.
- 20 Magic Stones + ★7-8 The Adventure of Dai Egg Machine: Grants 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the ★7 or 8 The Adventure of Dai Egg Machine for $19.99 USD.
- 1 Magic Stone + The Adventure of Dai Egg Machine: Grants one Magic Stone and one pull from The Adventure of Dai Egg Machine for $0.99 USD.
Assets for Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai collab can be found here.
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons surpassed 90 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, visit www.gunghoonline.com. Fans can also follow the latest Puzzle & Dragons news on Facebook and Twitter.
© SANJO RIKU, INADA KOJI/ SHUEISHA, The Adventure of Dai Project © SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in Redondo Beach, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA