Restore order to the topsy-turvy town of Twisty Hollow through never-before-seen gameplay that revitalizes the puzzle genre
NEW YORK CITY — October 30, 2014 — Arkadium, a New York City game industry veteran, today released their premium puzzle game Twisty Hollow, available worldwide exclusively on the Apple App Store for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch for $2.99. With genre-defining gameplay, a striking paper-art style, and a whimsical, smartly crafted storyline, Twisty Hollow becomes increasingly complex as you complete each level.
Explore the town of Twisty Hollow in the launch trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpRCktcONg
Download the game on the Apple App Store: AppStore.com/TwistyHollow
In Twisty Hollow, a self-appointed mayor is spinning the town out of order with nonsensical rulings. Featuring a never-before-seen game mechanic, Twisty Hollow has players spinning multiple layers of a wheel in order to synchronize the right workers with the correct tools and resources to solve unique puzzles and fulfill eccentric requests. Work quickly through each puzzle to restore order and find out what twisty conclusion the mayor and its citizens face.
Twisty Hollow Key Features:
- Explore an imaginative story enriched by original and polished visuals in paper-art stylings
- Be challenged by a cast of unbelievable characters, from insolent Robomoles to a menacing bear with a delicate manicure
- Travel across 50 unique levels, each with a different surprise and increasingly difficult challenges
- Solve the demands of a crowd of quirky customers, from ghosts to beavers
- Let Twisty Hollow take you on a journey you won’t forget – even if (and when) pigs fly
To learn more about Arkadium and its games:
- Visit: www.arkadium.com
- Visit Twisty Hollow’s official website: www.twistyhollow.com
- Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twistyhollow
- Follow on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/twistyhollow
- Watch on YouTube: www.youtube.com/arkadiumgames
Arkadium, creators of the largest library of casual games in the world, has been a prominent game development studio for over 13 years. The company’s games, including Taptiles®, Bubble Boo, Mahjongg Dimensions, and many more, are designed to delight users of all ages. Over ten million consumers worldwide enjoy Arkadium’s games every month on the web, mobile devices, Facebook and Windows 8. Arkadium has also pioneered hundreds of game launches through its partnership network of brand and publisher sites which include USA Today, CNN, AARP, Comcast, Discovery, and numerous others. Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit www.arkadium.com or follow us on Twitter @Arkadium.
TriplePoint PR for Arkadium
+1 (212) 730-9744