LOS ANGELES – March 9, 2012 – Mgame USA has today announced the release of Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE), a new fantasy MMORPG. The free-to-play game has players pledge allegiance to a dragon lord in thefantasy world of Piral, a majestic land overcome by a disastrous war. This sword-slinging and spell-casting adventure has players embark on an epic journey to defeat the malefic dragon Deablo and his plans to dominate the world.
With no monthly payments or subscription fees, dedicated gamers can experience cinematic cut scenes, engaging story quests, unique pet system centered on hatching a dragon, extensive crafting and upgrading systems, engaging PvP systems and RvR wars, plus a forthcoming castle siege mode, all for free. Players will also be treated to giveaways and special prizes today, with an Alienware laptop, PS Vitas, graphics cards, and more up for grabs in this weekend’s Dragon Coin Event!
Choose between two nations, six races, and four classes to cast spells, battle and engage with fellow players. Featuring unique gameplay that allows players to not only ride dragons for aerial combat, but raise and evolve their own dragon mount as well, RODE provides dedicated gamers with an action packed and tense experience both on the ground and in the sky.
- An all new world: Explore the world of Piral, ruled by two warring dragon nations both trying to stem the tide of destruction brought on by the evil dragon Deablo. Players will find themselves in scorching deserts, deadly swamps, lavishing castles, lush forests, and more!
- Craft your own adventure: Choose between two nations, six races, four classes, and eight specializations as you build your character and set out for adventure.
- Take the fight to the skies: RODE features mounted combat, whether it’s riding a trusty steed or a soaring dragon.
- A fully featured MMO experience … With auction houses, guilds (known as Tribes), professions, upgrading, and more, RODE delivers all the features of an MMO in an all-new and expansive 3D world.
- …without emptying your wallet Enjoy this full MMO experience without having to pay a dime. There are no monthly payments and you’re not required to pay any fee, but for those who prefer a little game enhancement, we give you the option to buy special items and create your own unique styles in our premium store!
- A loyal dragon companion: No matter what challenges get in their way, players will always have their trusty pet dragon, which they hatch from a special dragon egg, to accompany them on their journey!
- Secure your castle, protect your lands: Soon after launching, RODE will add a new and Castle Siege mode in which players can take over castles and defend them from enemies.
Enter the new and exciting Dragonian world, craft your own tale, start winning prizes and team up with friends to restore peace and tranquility to Piral!
For more information, please visit http://rode.netgame.com/or join in on the adventure here: http://www.rodeonline.com/
About Mgame USA/Netgame
Mgame USA, Inc., also known as Netgame, launched their online game business in 2006. The company currently operates in Orange County, California and targets online gamers of all ages around the globe. Netgame offers a diverse genre of free-to-play MMO (Massively Multi-player Online) games such as Hero Online, which carries an invigorating historical legend; Scions of Fate, a martial arts fantasy-filled game; Operation7, a military FPS (First Person Shooter) action-thriller; and the vibrant and adventurous Cloud Nine. Netgame is constantly expanding and improving to provide the most cutting edge, up-to-date gaming experience. For more information please visit www.netgame.com.
About MGame Corp
Mgame Corp., the parent company of Mgame USA/Netgame is one of the most prominent video game companies in Korea, with over 50 different games in service on portal site and 19 million registered members, and has been a forerunner in the online-game industry since launching its first online game, Dark Saver, in 2000. The company services all types of games, ranging from Web Board Games, Casual Games, Action Games, Musical Games to MMORPGs. The company has also successfully expanded into the overseas markets of China, Japan, Taiwan, Europe, U.S., and Southeast Asia with titles such as: YulGang, Hero, Knight and Droiyan Online.
Official Website | Facebook | @RodeGame| YouTube
Andrew Karl, TriplePoint
A press kit including Fact Sheet, logos, and screenshots can be downloaded here.