Beginning January 29, 2011
January 27, 2012 – This week, Target guests can prepare for the big game with deals on every HDTV in the store. In addition, guests can save on highly anticipated video games arriving Tuesday, January 31. Through Target’s Electronics Trade-In service, exclusively offered in more than 1,490 Target stores nationwide, guests can trade in used iPhones, iPads, iPods, Nintendo DS units, cellphones, video games, calculators and DVDs, and receive credit good for most Target purchases. Guests can receive additional savings and 5 percent off nearly all Target purchases when they use their Target REDCard.
All HDTVs Are On Sale. Every Brand, Every Size.
- Save $200on an Apex 46” 1080p LCD HDTV, now on sale for $379.
- Pick up a Westinghouse 37” 720p LCD HDTV on sale for $299, or grab a Westinghouse 40” 1080p LCD HDTV on sale for $349.
- Save $180 on a Philips 40” Internet-connected 1080p LED HDTV, now on sale for $499, or save $200on a Philips 55” 120Hz 1080p LCD HDTV, now on sale for $899.
- Grab a Vizio 42” 1080p LCD HDTV or a Vizio 37” 1080p LED HDTV, each only $429.
- Save $100 on a Samsung 51” class 600Hz 720p plasma HDTV, now on sale for $599, or save $200on a Samsung 46” 120Hz 1080p Smart LED HDTV, now on sale for $1,099.
- Save $200 on a Westinghouse 55” 120Hz 1080p LCD HDTV, now on sale for $599, or save $100on a Westinghouse 40” 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV, now on sale for $399.
- Pick up a Vizio 3D Wi-Fi-enabled Blu-ray player with HDMI cable included for only $99.99, a savings of $40.
Video Game Savings
- Receive a free $20 Target Giftcardwhen you buy any of the following games:
- Soul Calibur V(Xbox 360, PS3), available Tuesday, January 31 – $59.99
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Xbox 360, PS3), available Tuesday, January 31 – $59.99
- Skyrim (Xbox 360, PS3) – $59.99
- Save $10 on select video games including Madden NFL ‘12, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3, on sale for $49.99 each.
- Receive a free $50 Target Giftcard with purchase of a 4GB Xbox Kinect bundle for $299.99, which includes the Kinect Adventures game, Xbox 360 game system, Kinect sensor and one wireless controller.
Jenzy Wunder, TriplePoint for Target
Categories: 3D, Consumer electronics, football, GameWire, HDTV, Kinect, PS3, Retail, Target, Video Games, Xbox, Xbox 360