Build Over 100 Million Unique Tanks for Single-Player and Multiplayer Battles in the Latest War Sim from Atypical Games, Creators of Sky Gamblers and Battle Supremacy
MOUNTAIN VIEW – Sept. 29, 2016 – Atypical Games, creator of widely-acclaimed war simulations Battle Supremacy and Sky Gamblers, today announced that their visually-striking new title Infinite Tanks is available now on iOS, tvOS and OSX for $4.99. Featuring the graphical fidelity that the studio is known for, a slew of single-player and multiplayer modes, and a deep customization system to provide players with complete control over the speed, strength and style of their vehicles, Infinite Tanks offers the ultimate in automotive assault.
Infinite Tanks is named for its immensely powerful personalization system, which uses virtual cards to represent each vehicle’s component parts. The breadth of choice available for a given tank’s engine, body, track, turrets, and guns yields over 100 million unique vehicles, excluding aesthetic personalization options such as paint and accessories. With limitless customization at their fingertips, players can mix, match and swap cards with their friends to produce the perfect vehicle for every playstyle – from nimble speedsters to lumbering defensive machines to powerhouse gunners – and then test their creations in mano-a-mano multiplayer mayhem.
Infinite Tanks also features:
- A sweeping single player campaign across a wide array of enormous environments
- Six different maps, from lush tropical forests to bleak, arid deserts to flourishing metropolises, all lovingly rendered with crystal clarity
- Hyper-realistic dynamic weather that changes based on the climate of a given in-game environment, down to the sun moving across the sky as time goes by
- A brigade system for multiplayer warfare on a massive scale, where born leaders can take up the helm of Commander and lead their comrades into battle. Soldiers in a brigade can rise to the rank of officer, form platoons of road warriors, and even join the fray mid-battle to aid their allies
- Unique custom games for both single and multiplayer, including King of the Hill, Capture the Bases, and Team Deathmatch
- A variety of vehicle classes and 60 levels of progression to hone each tank into the perfect weapon of war
- Cross-platform multiplayer between iPhone, Mac and Apple TV
For a closer look at the automotive acrobatics of Infinite Tanks, check out the launch trailer.
About Atypical Games
Founded by a group of passionate video game developers, Atypical Games is a California-based company with a fresh take on publishing. Bringing the focus back to the player’s experience and the true values of game design, Atypical promises to bring to the public games of the highest quality and great value. Atypical’s developers are the makers of all Sky Gamblers™, Battle Supremacy™ and Radiation Island™ titles and are considered the premier maker of combat flight games for mobile devices.
Download screenshots here.
View the trailer here.