GUANGZHOU, China – July 26, 2019 – After launching globally for iOS, NetEase’s newest action shooter, Super Mecha Champions, sparked worldwide attention and became a top recommended app in the App Store across 102 countries. To celebrate this milestone, Pilots can now receive special gift bags and Ace Mache for free when the game is downloaded through the Super Mecha Champions official website or through the App Store. Android users can soon partake in the milestone celebration when Super Mecha Champions arrives on the Google Play Store on July 29.
Collect loot, equip a variety of weapons, suit up in unique Mechas, and battle for the title of Super Mecha Champion amongst Japanese-inspired highrises. With battle royale and Team Deathmatch modes, players can hop in solo or with friends to engage in an intense, fast-paced robotic brawl to victory.
Check out the official trailer here: https://youtu.be/5qbjlflsdZ8
To celebrate the App Store milestone, a special summer event will be coming to Super Mecha Champions:
- Burning Hot Summer Fireworks Festival: Pilots can receive special gifts, partake in special activities, and hop into the cockpit of a new “hot-blooded” themed Mecha to celebrate new Super Mecha Champions musical scores from Japanese composer Yuki Hayashi, who is known for his work on Gundam Build Fighters, My Hero Academia, and Legal High. The festival will also introduce new dialogue from Japanese voice actors Sato Rina, Ai Kanno, Tomokazu Seki, Kenjiro Tsuda, and more.
For more information about Super Mecha Champions, follow us online:
- Official Website: http://www.supermechachampions.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SuperMechaChampionsGlobal
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqy45pEiuoJlNYCdG51pfZw
About NetEase Games
NetEase Games is the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES), developing and operating some of China’s most popular PC-client and mobile games. As one of the world’s largest incubators of quality online game content, NetEase Games is dedicated to supporting the growth of innovative studios around the globe and growing an international presence along the way. To complement its self-developed games and world class R&D capabilities, NetEase Games also partners with other industry leaders including Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers to operate some of the most popular international online games in China.
Follow NetEase Games on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NetEaseOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetEaseOfficial
- Official Website: https://www.neteasegames.com/
TriplePoint for NetEase Games